Look At What I Found: Brand New 2001 RT/10 in Yellow

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that auction too. The sad thing is that car has been sitting idle for too long.

I would worry about the condition of the engines internals even though it has a factory warranty. I am sure the battery is toast too.

A dealer had mine in inventory for almost a year when I bought it new, the battery went in the first 30 days.

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dv8tor,
One of my customers is selling her 98 rt10. It is a custom red...like the Dodge inferno red on some of the 99-01 product line...very cool color. Anyway, it has 9,000 miles and it drives great. It has 99-02 wheels and a few other mods. I believe she has a transferable csc with a $ 50 deductible also. I think she was looking to get in the lower 40s. They just bought their third viper and a 70 challenger convertible within the last month, I think they would be a motivated seller at this point.
Later,
Joe

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dv8tor,
One of my customers is selling her 98 rt10. It is a custom red...like the Dodge inferno red on some of the 99-01 product line...very cool color. Anyway, it has 9,000 miles and it drives great. It has 99-02 wheels and a few other mods. I believe she has a transferable csc with a $ 50 deductible also. I think she was looking to get in the lower 40s. They just bought their third viper and a 70 challenger convertible within the last month, I think they would be a motivated seller at this point.
Later,
Joe

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that auction too. The sad thing is that car has been sitting idle for too long.

I would worry about the condition of the engines internals even though it has a factory warranty. I am sure the battery is toast too.

A dealer had mine in inventory for almost a year when I bought it new, the battery went in the first 30 days.
Ran the vehicle through DC computer and this is legit, and the battery was replaced in May of this year. Also has a 7/70 DC powertrain warranty on it. They list the original owner as DCX stock reduction.

Tommy

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is worth every penny of 100K but I wouldn't pay them a dime over 52K. :laugh:

I would also tell then to change all the fluids, replace the battery and have the paint detailed...at no charge of course.

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is worth every penny of 100K but I wouldn't pay them a dime over 52K. :laugh:

I would also tell then to change all the fluids, replace the battery and have the paint detailed...at no charge of course.

Battery replaced 03/04. per DC.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dv8tor,
Later,
Joe

Thanks Joe, but I'm looking for an 01' or 02'.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dv8tor,
Later,
Joe

Joe.... I just sent you a PM about this 1998 RT.

Lance