Look mommy, a racecar! (...and more wax waxing)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pulled into the gas station today and as I got out, a 6-7 yr old girl yells out to her mom, "Look mommy, a racecar!" The **** beamed a **** smile and the other guys in the beemers and poourshhhhes scowl in envy. Just another day in the life of Viper ownership. :2tu:

When I get home, it's wash time! I use the Mr. Clean car wash/dry system. The "dry" part ***** (you're better off toweling dry), but the self contained hose adapter and soap dispenser helps with the washing. I hear so much about Zaino and a few other boutique brands here, but I went with Meguiars NXT and an orbital buffer/polisher. I'm pretty happy with the results, especially since there is a matching Speed Detailing spray for those daily OCD sessions. My GTS is a half-time driver, but after toiling over it for 3 hrs, I want to turn it into a garage queen so I can stare at it and take pics all day... NAAAH!

These were taken shortly before sunset... Waiting to see it in full sunlight. :D
You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe Mr. Clean system rocks. Best thing since armor all. u must not be using it right.. gotta be patient..

looking good...!

G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice photo.
Takes me about 8-10 mins to clay a car
5 mins to wash it
15-20 minutes to appy Zaino.

I have no idea where ppl get the ideal of 6 hours to ziano a car. I think Ziano is great. Is it the bestetc? Who cares, it's just the easiest to work with and it lasts a loong time unlike waxes and oils.... ;)

G

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We know what a Viper looks like.Next time post pics of the ****. GTS Bruce

I don't have enough girls flashing me to warrant a camera in the car... yet. :D

What wheels are those?

They're from Technomagnesio... I believe they're custom or discontinued, because the company don't have them listed on their website. 18in, magnesium, and ultra light. I don't think you can find a lighter 18in wheel for the Viper. Great performance-wise, but been thinking of selling them to get something with more bling. Anyone interested?

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice photo.
Takes me about 8-10 mins to clay a car
5 mins to wash it
15-20 minutes to appy Zaino.

I have no idea where ppl get the ideal of 6 hours to ziano a car. I think Ziano is great. Is it the bestetc? Who cares, it's just the easiest to work with and it lasts a loong time unlike waxes and oils.... ;)

G

5 mins to wash your car :shocked:

When I go fast, it takes me about an hour and half!!

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunset is the usually the best time for pics; I wouldn't hold my breath for better results in full sunlight.

Lookin good.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe Mr. Clean system rocks. Best thing since armor all. u must not be using it right.. gotta be patient..

looking good...!

G

I tried it many times and for the most part, it dries a little sticky, and most of the time, water just sits on the car. I mean, it does better than if I don't dry it at all, but if I have to finish the job after 20-30 minutes, then I might as well just do the whole thing. Maybe I should just wait even longer for every drop to dry. How long do you usually wait?