LOOK!!! ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER OUR RAFFLE!!!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

THERE'S ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER OUR VOI CAR RAFFLE!

This car is unbelievable, and there isn't a 2 dimensional picture in the world that can do this car justice!

IT MUST BE SEEN! and the best way to see it...... IS TO WIN IT!

Here's just a few of its' customer Dodge designed features:

Awesome Candy apple Red with an incredible multi coat ghost flame effect
Amazing customer leather interior
Awesome center console and dash color matched to exterior color
Outrageous custom polished wheels

Just click one of the buttons above or call 800-998-1110 today!

By the way, if you're not a VCA member..... you can get a prorated membership today....which will allow you to purchase tickets TODAY!!!!

22IMG_0816-med.JPG

You must be registered for see images

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that second picture sure is nice (I wonder who took it? ;) ), but here are some better ones, including a little bit better capture of those AWESOME flames!

This is undoubtedly the ONE Viper that should be a trailered show car. I don't know what they have in that paint job ($$$$), but it had to cost a small fortune. Many Viper owners buy a second "track" Viper, now you can add a "show" Viper to your fleet. It is spectacular!

PS. Always remember to use a CONTRASTING background when you display your car. The one at VOI did not do this car any justice.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just faxed out another chance! Doubled my odds!!! :2tu: I saw it in person at VOI#8 its awesome! Ghost flames are sharp!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thanks Chris!

You're absolutely right! If this isn't a car for Jerry's "dining room garage" ... I don't know what is!

As of right now, your odds are even better.... because there's still hundreds of tickets left!

Remember... two tix = double your odds of winning ... three tix = triple ..... well, you get the idea!

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dissappointing! I called the number to join today and they said "state rules blah blah must have joined by Aug 6 blah blah you can't buy a ticket."

Take my money! I want to join and buy a raffle ticket.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried calling three times know and every time i get disconnected. :mad: Anyway what happens if there are remaining tickets.Are those numbers deleted from drawling?

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw a thing on TV yesterday about a guy who is famous for doing this "real flame" paint job. Somewhere out west in a town of about 90 people, there is this guy who is known for doing this type of work on old 30's hot rods, as well as on all types of other show cars and boats, helicopters.....anything. He does an air brush job that looks so tedious and time consuming that he has to get loads of $$$ for his work.

AC

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw a thing on TV yesterday about a guy who is famous for doing this "real flame" paint job. Somewhere out west in a town of about 90 people, there is this guy who is known for doing this type of work on old 30's hot rods, as well as on all types of other show cars and boats, helicopters.....anything. He does an air brush job that looks so tedious and time consuming that he has to get loads of $$$ for his work.

AC

I saw that on "rides" Tuesday PM also. Awesome paint! I was thinking how cool a set of "ghost flames" would look on a Viper. This thread shows it. I think it looks great!