Look What A Friend Painted... :)

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, my friend Matt painted a rendition of my 99 ACR... not too shabby... he is interested in doing more if anyone would like one painted of their beast.. charges extra for Gen IIIs cuz he doesn't like them as much.. hehe JK.

You must be registered for see images

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is soooo cute!! Guess I won't order a GenIII pic, as he doesn't like them so well ;)
Talent abounds~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he can paint you an avatar that doesn't spin...
With a red Corvette on it!!!

Well, that would be against the rulez...only VIPERS in our avatars...and hey, my friend made that avatar for me...the spinning gettin to ya again, DIZZY DAVE???!!! :eater: ~juli
(OFF topic! :nono: )

OP
OP
J

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's actually not my son; he's a friend. A close friend, at that, but not my son.

He likes Vipers and although he cannot afford one now (college student), hopes to get one eventually.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's actually not my son; he's a friend. A close friend, at that, but not my son.
He likes Vipers and although he cannot afford one now (college student), hopes to get one eventually.

Yeah, I got that from your title: Look What A Friend Painted....very cool!!! You have a talented friend there...hope he gets his Viper one day~~! ~juli