Looked behind your rear license plate latley???????

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is the armpit of your Viper...I took mine off today and it almost made me sick...Huge amounts of road film, crud, and dirt...No wonder every time I wash my car trails of dirt appear on my bumper after I drive it after washing..And the license plate light area was horrid...The bulb enclosures were filled with dirt on top...Look behind yours and you will be disgusted of your lack of car detailing prowess ...I was...Al

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is the armpit of your Viper...I took mine off today and it almost made me sick...Huge amounts of road film, crud, and dirt...No wonder every time I wash my car trails of dirt appear on my bumper after I drive it after washing..And the license plate light area was horrid...The bulb enclosures were filled with dirt on top...Look behind yours and you will be disgusted of your lack of car detailing prowess ...I was...Al

Good advice.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I wash my car I take the license plate off and clean the area behind it. I then take my wheels off and clean them as well. For sh!ts and giggles, I will also clean the suspension since the wheels are off the car anyways.:D

OP
OP

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I wash my car I take the license plate off and clean the area behind it. I then take my wheels off and clean them as well. For sh!ts and giggles, I will also clean the suspension since the wheels are off the car anyways.:D
You must be single/no kids...Al :D

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hava never washed mine. Well at least not the whole car. Wash bugs off of the front and the wheels every now and then but use detail spray and a micro fiber towel for the rest.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You do know you are insane, right?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do know you are insane, right?

I take my wheels off once a year (winter blues) and detail the suspension. AND I THOUGHT I WAS SEVERE OCD.. And maybe take the plate off twice a year, since thats about a 10min. job.. BUT WOW... every wash? Yeah, you got me beat there...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hava never washed mine. Well at least not the whole car. Wash bugs off of the front and the wheels every now and then but use detail spray and a micro fiber towel for the rest.

We are same way, Mark. Even with BLACK...it's the SHINIEST BLACK ever seen! ~juli

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+2

i TOO prefer QuickDetailing a few min everyday, especially during pollen season. huaaatchuu!!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think washing behind the ears and lets not forget between the toes....just to be absolutely, positively clean :lmao:

And, if you need to super power wash the area, I can lend ya one of our fire hoses!:headbang:

Peter

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

grcforce327

You need to do an illustration with step by step pics,so that it can be placed in "How to/Illustrated upgrades" section!:naughty:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car has never been washed. As an example.........Today marks the 80th straight day without rain in Phoenix. I did recently get my new tags for the license plate, and had to take off the plate frame to put on the tags, and then I could "dust" behind the plate, and detail wax before re-applying. It was very dusty behind the plate.......I have to agree with that!