Looking for a 02 Graphite GTS

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Preferably with stripes. Somewhat local (North East) would be nice also. If anybody knows of one please let me know at [email protected]

Black would not be bad either or even possibly a FE but only after I have exhausted my search for a Graphite.

Unfortunately I thought I had one lined up but the deal fell through. Arghhhhhh.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do an autotrader search, I found at least 3 of the color you want, one was an ACR. I tried pasting a link in here, but my computer is being dumb.

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I have had "Steel Gray" and have a Graphite/stripes ACR now......the color gets more positive comments than any other Viper I own, or have owned.....it is very understated and most stiking.....you will be very happy with the color

the ACR currently has about 6K miles

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are everybodies thought on the 2000. I was told to stay away since it has no ABS and no forged bottom end. Kinda like the 64, 68 and 84 of corvette's. No offense at all to the owners, atleast you have a Viper and I don't. But collectability/desireability is one of my concerns. They are only rated 2 stars in the Viper buyersw guide and 02 is 4 stars. I do LOVE the Steel Gray and it was actually the Viper that got me hooked, long story. Also more of them on the market. I am thinking if I don't find a Graphite 02 go for a black 99 before the 2000. I am sure I will know when the right car is in front of me.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are everybodies thought on the 2000. I was told to stay away since it has no ABS and no forged bottom end. Kinda like the 64, 68 and 84 of corvette's. No offense at all to the owners, atleast you have a Viper and I don't. But collectability/desireability is one of my concerns. They are only rated 2 stars in the Viper buyersw guide and 02 is 4 stars. I do LOVE the Steel Gray and it was actually the Viper that got me hooked, long story. Also more of them on the market. I am thinking if I don't find a Graphite 02 go for a black 99 before the 2000. I am sure I will know when the right car is in front of me.

check out the post by OKVIPER - 99 GTS BLACK/SILVER STRIPS - ALL RECORDS.

seems to be a VERY NICE VIPER to buy.

GOOD LUCK :2tu:

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

check out the post by OKVIPER - 99 GTS BLACK/SILVER STRIPS - ALL RECORDS.

seems to be a VERY NICE VIPER to buy.

GOOD LUCK :2tu:

Thanks.

[edit] just checked it out, the cognac interior kills it for me. I just have to have black interiors in all my cars. The 4yr warranty is a nice plus.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4400 Perfect Condition

Less than 300 Miles away!

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make me an offer through PM, I will deliver it and also offer you an option to put a Chrysler Maxcare Warranty on the vehicle 1yr,2yr,3yr,5yrs.

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro, this is the badest ACR out there for sale, low miles & more rare :nana:

DSC006777.JPG

DSC00672.JPG

DSC00675.JPG

Undjtdjtitled.jpg

MINT Graphite with Silver Stripe ACR Options. Had the wheels quadruple coated from Cal Chrome and had the shocks adjusted to lower the car about one inch.
The American Club Racing competition package, a $10,000 option that adds 10 horsepower and 10 foot-pounds of torque, stiffens the suspension and deletes comfort features such as air conditioning, stereo and fog lights. The ACR option is designed for buyers who seriously plan on entering their Viper in races, but no doubt some folks will want it for bragging rights on the street. Just for them, a $1,100 comfort group re-adds the A/C and the stereo.

It is 1 of 22 with Graphite/ stripes and ACR package. It does have the comfort package and also added:

Factory fog lights

High flow cats w/ Corsa cat back

Hid headlights

Floor mats

EBC green pads

A bunch of MGW stuff

Maxcare 7 year/100000 mile warranty expires 7/11/2009

Mileage right now is 7,777

$67,000 obo

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen this car.......it is VERY, Very clean

Bernie has a SUPER reputation......take the drive down to Richmond town and give it the once over.

Less than 300 Miles away!

[/QUOTE]

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Weren't you posting several weeks ago that the paint job on your ACR was not that great? Is this the same ACR you are claiming as MINT? :confused:

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Weren't you posting several weeks ago that the paint job on your ACR was not that great? Is this the same ACR you are claiming as MINT? :confused:

Yes, but im told all your Vipers are the same. I'm a perfectionist. :D
but thanks for trying to Dawg me though. :buttkick:

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am starting to think I do not want to rule out Sapphire or Black Vipers yet. Graphite is still my first choice.

Anybody have any good pics of Sapphire w/stripes they can send me or post?

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Qoute

I got a 2000,,, The way I went about it was choose the model then the color you want. I didn't care about forged vs cast pistons,,,I don't plan on modding my Viper with a NOS or a supercharger wanted to keep it mostly original.

99's didn't have a color I liked red, black or silver that's it. Regarding ABS didn't care either as they never had ABS before anyways, and I am not gonna track my car,, and regarding the pistons I hope I never see my pistons, also I prefer a car that is a little smoother with more low end torque(see vipermag winter 2000).

I think the steel grey is the sharpest, nicest paint on the viper, you should stick to want you want and get an 02 Graphite don't settle for choice number 2 etc.

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Qoute

I got a 2000,,, The way I went about it was choose the model then the color you want. I didn't care about forged vs cast pistons,,,I don't plan on modding my Viper with a NOS or a supercharger wanted to keep it mostly original.

99's didn't have a color I liked red, black or silver that's it. Regarding ABS didn't care either as they never had ABS before anyways, and I am not gonna track my car,, and regarding the pistons I hope I never see my pistons, also I prefer a car that is a little smoother with more low end torque(see vipermag winter 2000).

I think the steel grey is the sharpest, nicest paint on the viper, you should stick to want you want and get an 02 Graphite don't settle for choice number 2 etc.

Yes, I LOVE the Steel Gray also, beautiful color. I too am not going to mod. My big thing is collectability down the road and the ABS. For some reason the 2000 is rated the lowest for collectability. That is the ONLY thing deterring me. The ABS would be nice also but not a show stopper obviously, since I am also considering black. Personally I think the Buyers Guide is wrong and it should be rated 3 ***'s not 2 **'s but what do I know. Thanks. :2tu:

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

Who cares about some guy that wrote a book call Buyers Guide( I know the book) saying that the 2000 is the lowest for collectability buy a Viper for yourself what you want, any Viper is a Viper it doesn't matter.

Mine is 1 of 99 only I think that is pretty low number,, also I don't know why they would rate the 2000 as the lowest one could argue that the 94's highest production year should be lower.

It will never end, this year is better then that year, red is the fastest.. AHAHAH. If your worried about collectablity get a 1998 GTS-R, or a 99 ACR, etc