Looking for a 2000-2001 GTS 50k!

wheatgerm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of you guys happen to know someone selling a steel grey or sapphire blue GTS for around 50k?
Im not afraid of higher mileage because it will pretty much be my daily driver.
A stock gts would be nice also and im from Sothern California.
Thanks for your help!

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There this one on eBay

I saw it in person, and it appears to be in great shape. I bought my GTS from this dealer and had a good experience. He was willing to deal with me and you could probably talk him down on his asking price.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There this one on eBay

I saw it in person, and it appears to be in great shape. I bought my GTS from this dealer and had a good experience. He was willing to deal with me and you could probably talk him down on his asking price.

That's a surprise. I called about that car a month or two ago because he keeps relisting it on ebay so I thought I could beat him up on price. He said it was sold to another dealer in CA and was on a truck as we spoke. He said if we worked out a deal he would call and have the truck turned around and it would be back in a few days. Anyone could tell he does not have possesion of the car and is only trying to broker a car he knows about. Seemed like a total scammer to me.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car has a salvage title, I already called on it.

I called about that pos to. Notice how they neglect to tell you that it's a salvage car. If they don't list the VIN it's usually a wreck.