Looking for a black SRT-10 convertible

Martin_yif

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I´d like to buy a black viper srt-10 convertable, 2003 or newer, clear carfax, budget 35-40k. Anyone know where to find one at that pricerange?

V

Venomiss

I´d like to buy a black viper srt-10 convertable, 2003 or newer, clear carfax, budget 35-40k. Anyone know where to find one at that pricerange?

Check the classifieds here and there are 38 VCA regions from all over.

You might contact the regions closest to you and put the word out for what you are looking for. Send a PM if you are interested in a certain area.
This saves on shipping and you get the background information on the Viper firsthand.
Please budget some $$ for a Viper Tech to check it out on a lift.

Mopar-man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you come up with 50k I''ll sell you mine, it's a 2006 black vert, very low mileage, original owner, flawless condition.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck, there are some around. In fact, I have one - 2003 Black! But it's not for sale right now, sorry.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Yeah, what Cobraken said.............see my Avatar...........then see the classifieds for an '03 convertible!

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres on on craigslist somewhere in the lower midwest, I believe kentucky for 38k, also check autotrader and cars.com theres one or two on there