Looking for a Factory Exhaust Systems

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for factory exhaust systems. If you have any lying around that you want to get rid of, let me know. I would be more than happy to pay shipping….but not much more.

I am mainly looking for the flex pipe and catalytic converter that will fit a 1998 Viper. 1997 and prior will not work for me.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no offers so far.

I do have a set of 97 Manifolds for anyone looking.

Back when friends were throwing away 98 and newer pieces, I should have taken them.

OP
OP
J

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tom,

I am actually looking into modifying the exhaust. I have a 1998, I just don't want to cut up my pipes. I am looking for a spare set. A few months back, someone posted they had a bunch of them lying around and wanted to clean up the shop. I should have taken them.

Jerry

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The stock cats are worth a few bucks since they are stainless and can be used on other cars. They also can be opened to 3 inches to go with a cat back system. I doubt that anyone is giving them away.
JS

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually have the entire exahaust system for sale. It's off of 2002 and in like new condition. From cats all the way to rear assembly. Please make me an offer

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960