Looking for a Miller Tool

Viper Blade

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello again
I am performing some suspension work on my 2000 GTS ACR. I have the Miller tool height gauge 6914 coming to me. I need the extensions part number 8396. Do any of you know where a set might be for sale? Miller Tools SPX, Cost Plus, and Hands on Tools all appear to be out of stock for 6 weeks minimum. Used is fine if someone has a set in good working order they wouldn't mind parting with.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This tool is little more than 2 square tubes that slide over each other with a spring inside to keep it locked on the wheel lips. The extension is just another notched piece of square tubing and roll pin that slips over one end of the tool. This is something you can work around with a little ingenuity.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Blade

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This tool is little more than 2 square tubes that slide over each other with a spring inside to keep it locked on the wheel lips. The extension is just another notched piece of square tubing and roll pin that slips over one end of the tool. This is something you can work around with a little ingenuity.

I was thinking it had more to do with the height of the gauge. All it does is fit it correctly to the wheel? The height would be the same either on stock or BBS wheels regardless? That would be good because I cannot find that extension anywhere and Miller Tool keeps pushing the delivery out. First it was the first or second week of December, then Jan 10, and now estimated Jan 31.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4