looking for a Park Lift for a Garage &Viper Floor jack

Michael Hatch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which one has been found to be the most reliable?
I want to find a company that will customize one so the posts are 10 feet wide.
Anyone know of which company could do this?
also looking for a good aluminum floor jack. saw about 6 of the same type at viperdays but forgot the name. thanks

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a four post Revolution lift (made by Rotary). See www.revolutionlifts.com . They make a std size and a larger size lift that I use for the Viper. The website has dimensions of both models. I have seen other posters who have purchased another brand of lift that appeared to be less expensive. (My lift with all accessories was about $5,000).

I purchased a low profile floor jack from www.harborfreight.com.

Hope this helps.

/Rich

VCA Member
Reaction score
I did a relatively exhausive study for a park and service lift, and I concluded that Backyard buddy and Autolifters of America had the safest designs. I purchased a Autolifters Model: M6 Plus, and I am happy with it. I assume that they are still in business, but in any event I would recommend a Backyard Buddy for "fit and finish"

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my Revolution lift, it has provved to be dependable and has lots of safety features:

5DSC01525-med.JPG

Here is a good thread on floor jacks: Floor Jacks

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A question you might want to ask yourself is if you want to be able to drive another car under your viper that is on the lift. Also if you buy a pad or swing arm type lift you do not have to jack the car up to remove the wheels. We use a scissors type pad lift in our shop and find if works out beautiful. beware of all the lift manufactures out there that are selling foreign lifts. There are only a few USA made lift companies.

Check out this web site for USA made lifts and automotive equipment.

http://www.members.aol.com/LiftProOfCT/PRODUCTS/BendPakProducts

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960