Looking for a set of 6 spokes!!!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that very orange ACR is Cardudes. Its def a **** ACR and those 6 spokes look HOTT on the ACR's.

Thanks Chip I had a blast hangin with you. I will make the drive up to see you again soon and we will see who has the prettiest tail lights :D

Yes do let me know if your customer wants to sell those 6 spokers:2tu:

Here are the only pics I have of my car elanderholm. I was waiting to do some exterior mods before taking any to post here.
You must be registered for see images attach

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin. She goes in for some 20% tint on all the glass next tues so that should help bring it all together. But do you think I should leave the car the way it is or add black somewhere on it? Like black out the tailights and the emblems.

Youre welcome. I think just black wheels will look good. Dont really need to go overboard on the black details. Id say if you do add black accents, maybe just black badges. Im not a fan of the blue interior, but black interiors are more my preference.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And thats what she was made for. Glad to see that **** car is being driven. Wish I had more time to enjoy mine.
I daily drive it that's why so many miles. i wish i could get it to the track more often, but that's not something I have time for right now. Good luck on your search.

I could maybe be talked out of mine if someone knows of a good track/street replacement? I am not a huge fan of the original wheels either, but something lighter that looks good would be interesting to me. Anyone got any suggestions?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I daily drive it that's why so many miles. i wish i could get it to the track more often, but that's not something I have time for right now. Good luck on your search.

I could maybe be talked out of mine if someone knows of a good track/street replacement? I am not a huge fan of the original wheels either, but something lighter that looks good would be interesting to me. Anyone got any suggestions?

SSR's, OZ, CCW or Forgelines. All great track wheels that look great and are very usable on the street. The SSR's and OZ wheels only come in 18's though and you'll need an e-brake relocation kit.

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSR's, OZ, CCW or Forgelines. All great track wheels that look great and are very usable on the street. The SSR's and OZ wheels only come in 18's though and you'll need an e-brake relocation kit.

eh, who needs an ebrake ;). I'm digging the GA3R viper version. Seems like some pretty sweet race wheels and still look great. I will have to do some more digging, thanks.

edit:
or just the standard GA3 is probably better (for mostly street occasional track car), but either is pretty awesome

Last edited:

elanderholm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know right? I mean, those Cali hills arent that steep.:D

Edit: Were you in Austin at one point?

yeah, i picked the car up there and drove it back with my creative director. we stayed the night there and hit some of the local bars, etc. I really like austin....been there 4-5 times. I lived in Houston for 3 years or so a few years back.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey elander keep me in mind if you are gonna go with some of those super lightweight wheels and Ill take those 6 spokes off your hands.

Yep Austin I will be the first to admit the blue/black interior is not for everyone. Its almost a love or hate thing. I love it:D

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. It's not overdone like a lot I see. Was just curious if it came that way.

Thanks, but it seems like all the blue is down low. I was thinking about adding this steering wheel to bring some of the blue up a little higher. The steering wheel is all I would do and no more but still not sure if it will look best with it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey elander keep me in mind if you are gonna go with some of those super lightweight wheels and Ill take those 6 spokes off your hands.

Yep Austin I will be the first to admit the blue/black interior is not for everyone. Its almost a love or hate thing. I love it:D

My buddy had the blue interior on his FE. I never thought the blue interior matched the GTS Blue paint on that car. It just made it seem cheap. I think it matches the Bright Blue better though.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, i picked the car up there and drove it back with my creative director. we stayed the night there and hit some of the local bars, etc. I really like austin....been there 4-5 times. I lived in Houston for 3 years or so a few years back.

Gotcha. Austin is a beautiful city and lots to do there.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, back when I was in college we took a road trip to Austin for a few days & I've NEVER to this day saw a city, town or whatever that has SO MANY Gorgeous Blondes with Dark Tans. It seemed like every female there was blonde headed. Is it still like that today, I know it probably wasn't THAT many, but back then I was young & had plenty of Testosterone, boy those were the days! jmo

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, I was just reminiscing. On the 6 spokes, call JonB. unless you wait for a used set & that may take awhile. I know several months back you could buy them Really Cheap, several of the guys thought I should get them instead of the 5 spokes but I just never liked them as much!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt you are right on. Just 10-12 months ago you could get brand new sets on Ebay for $1600 shipped. Boy wish I could go back and buy a few sets for resale now. I think the 5 spokes are by far the best looking oem wheel in high polished finish but for the painted look its hard to beat the 6 spokes.IMO

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, I was just reminiscing. On the 6 spokes, call JonB. unless you wait for a used set & that may take awhile. I know several months back you could buy them Really Cheap, several of the guys thought I should get them instead of the 5 spokes but I just never liked them as much!

Thats how most of TX is.:D

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt you are right on. Just 10-12 months ago you could get brand new sets on Ebay for $1600 shipped. Boy wish I could go back and buy a few sets for resale now. I think the 5 spokes are by far the best looking oem wheel in high polished finish but for the painted look its hard to beat the 6 spokes.IMO
I haven't checked in awhile, have the 6 spokes really went up that much & are they that scarce? Have you checked over on the alley or viper garage. (DAMN Austin, Texas)

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hmmm....tempting as I put the 6 spoke rims on mine about 8 months ago but like them too much to trade:D I do have the 10 spoke rims that came off my 04 but it sounds like your set on the 6's.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't checked in awhile, have the 6 spokes really went up that much & are they that scarce? Have you checked over on the alley or viper garage. (DAMN Austin, Texas)

They were as low as 1400 and plenty of sets on fleabay brand new at that price, almost picked up a set. Now you would be hard pressed to find a set under 2200 brand new.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness