Looking for a SSG 09? Maybe with Aero?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to favor any one dealer over another but I just approved some ads and somebody has 8 of them, some with Aero. I rmember reading multiple posts of people looking for this combination. Remember only 20 SSG will be built in 09. This ad states some of them are on the ground at the Dealer. I looked through the dealer ads and so far none of our site supporting dealers is posting an 09 SSG other than this one so I thought this was a fair heads up.
There are amazing new Vipers at great deals in the classifeds from many site supporting dealers.
Please give THEM your business rather than a dealer who chooses not to support the site.

Our Site Supporting Dealers

Roanoke
Ringgold
Buhler
Max Motors
Tomball
Premier
Woodhouse
Tator
Palmer

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering all the business we have been sending their way you should consider asking calchrome to be a site sponsor

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got Mine From one of these dealers! What a Nice Group of People at Ringgold Dodge! THANKS TO EVERYONE AT RINGGOLD. It should be at my house by New Years Eve! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was actually my father; SSG coupe w/ graphite stripes. I'm pretty jealous!

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice job I know where that Viper came from! I like the Silver and Graphite stripes, the best. After the Solid SSG that is!

OP
OP
L

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
44c7_3.jpg

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who has this car?

That car was for sale at LaFontaine motors in Saleen, Michigan. It was sold at VOI10 in August. The supporting dealer mentioned in the original post in this thread appears to have the exact same combination, except with five spokes, for sale on their website.

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one they have has no aero package.

There is an 09 SSG Coupe w/ black stripes and aero on Woodhouse's website, with pics. MSRP of $101,770. Here ya go, pic below. I think I like it better with the H wheels rather than 5 spokes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is an 09 SSG Coupe w/ black stripes and aero on Woodhouse's website, with pics. MSRP of $101,770. Here ya go, pic below. I think I like it better with the H wheels rather than 5 spokes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Yes, I know about this one, and I also like the H wheels better than the 5-spoke.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there are no trades involved does woodhouse ever sell their new cars for less than msrp?

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... I don't like those super narrow stripes, in the front, at all!

I think they look great!! Just a matter of personal preference. Now if I had an 06 and was putting an 08 hood on it, I would stick with the wide stripes to avoid the issue of dealing with the front fascia.:2tu:

Bill

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why worl would they only build 20 SSG's for '09 , as opposed to as many as they can sell? Given the economy and the state of Chrysler LLC, wouldn't it be wise to give the people what they want? Be that SSG Vipes, ACR verts, etc. I mean, they are in the business of selling cars , right?

Reaction score
If there are no trades involved does woodhouse ever sell their new cars for less than msrp?

I would call Bill on Friday, he'd be the best person to answer your question.

I spoke to Bill a couple times yesterday, and today, he has several HOT cars available, including this one.

IMHO-you have great taste, I like this one too because its such a great Viper color, has the dual stripes and includes the aero package, what more could you want in a new 2009 Viper?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte