Looking for a stock/close to stock 99 GTS

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Preferences...

Black interior

Black or red exterior

Stripes preferred but ok with no stripes.

Low miles

Mint condition

One owner or complete history. No major repairs, buy-backs or salvage.

Some mods ok but mostly looking for a garage queen that has been pampered like a new born.

ACR or GTS.

Other than that....I am open. haha :D

I am a cash buyer and VERY picky.

PM me or post here if interested.

Thanks in advance!

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, how much are you looking to spend ?

I've got a 99 blk (no stripes) GTS w/10.7k always garaged queen w/only smooth tubes, filters & Random tech exhaust

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've got a 99 blk (no stripes) GTS w/10.7k always garaged queen w/only smooth tubes, filters & Random tech exhaust

Boy that black really looks nice on your Viper. I had a black Z06 that was beautiful but high maintenence keeping it clean. Probably the same for you. I will say one thing, the Viper paint is WAY better than the paint on late model Vettes, especially black. I had literally sandblasted off the black on the rear wells in two months and less than 3K miles. Really nice looking Viper you have.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I sent you a PM. Yes I have interest in your car. I will spend 100000000000 for it. (just kidding) Just know this...I wont waste your time with 40K offers. Lets talk further and EVERYONE ELSE BACK OFF!!! :D ha ha

Thank you!!! :2tu:

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are looking for the correct year in my opinion. The random surveys that we do always end up with 1998 and 1999 as being the most desirable year to own.

A good car won't be cheap. I turned down a VERY strong offer for my car last summer.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Socrates,

I am in conversation with him right now. He actually had it sold about a month ago but the buyer was delaying the purchase...so now its up for sale again.

Thanks Birvini! I hope so too.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535280856&category=6209

This car was inspected and we found that part of the hood was repainted poorly. It was a warranty repair back in 99. The owner claimed it was never painted so unless he has the hood fixed perfectly and takes a lower offer...its not worth anything close to his 52K reserve.

Soooo....if anyone has a 99 GTS for sale that matches my first post in this thread...I am still looking....and looking...and looking. :laugh:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535280856&category=6209

This car was inspected and we found that part of the hood was repainted poorly. It was a warranty repair back in 99. The owner claimed it was never painted so unless he has the hood fixed perfectly and takes a lower offer...its not worth anything close to his 52K reserve.

Soooo....if anyone has a 99 GTS for sale that matches my first post in this thread...I am still looking....and looking...and looking. :laugh:

Well, it tells you something about the owner, he's a liar.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the jury is still out. He is offering to make the car as first described to me....mint. It's a small area of concern and if it can be fixed like new...I will buy it. The car is absolutely beautiful...not even a hint of rust anywhere on the underbody. It looks like it just rolled off the showroom except that small area.

He has others who will buy the car so I think if he was trying to hide something...he would have blown me off a long time ago. He ebay auction bids are actually higher than our agreed price and he said I basically have first right of refusal. That alone says something about the guy.

If I don't like it...I walk away and keep looking. No big deal.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the jury is still out. He is offering to make the car as first described to me....mint. It's a small area of concern and if it can be fixed like new...I will buy it. The car is absolutely beautiful...not even a hint of rust anywhere on the underbody. It looks like it just rolled off the showroom except that small area.

He has others who will buy the car so I think if he was trying to hide something...he would have blown me off a long time ago. He ebay auction bids are actually higher than our agreed price and he said I basically have first right of refusal. That alone says something about the guy.

If I don't like it...I walk away and keep looking. No big deal.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby I have a 2000GTS mint, flawless black. Only 3,000 miles. Let me know if you are interested