Looking for gen iv coupe.......need help

DIESELDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned all prior generations, and am retiring. I am looking for 08 coupe. I saw orange with black stripe at reasonable price and miles. Will I regret that color later? I am looking for a 100% stock car. Anyone know about the blk coupe with silver stripes on e bay? My preference (if was available) would be red with white stripes. Any help would be appreciated.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned all prior generations, and am retiring. I am looking for 08 coupe. I saw orange with black stripe at reasonable price and miles. Will I regret that color later? I am looking for a 100% stock car. Anyone know about the blk coupe with silver stripes on e bay? My preference (if was available) would be red with white stripes. Any help would be appreciated.

I was going to make the same exact post about the same car... with haloween just around the corner:rolaugh:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last outing I had with the Ohio VCA, there was a Toxic Orange coupe with black stripes. Never would I have thought about owning an orange or green car, but I couldn't take my eyes off it, nor the SSG coupe. They look amazing in person.

You must be registered for see images

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now Toxic Orange is just amazing... The Viper Very Orange is actually pretty nice too imo and I really like the Chally's in the bright orange but if you're worried about mass appeal then keep looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang