Looking to buy a corsa 14174 and need a little assistance.

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have been looking for awhile for the least expensive cost on a Corsa 14174, 3" Track Cat-Back Exhaust. Can anyone here give me the least expensive source for this? I've looked around and prices are all over the place. Anybody give a decent VCA discount? Thanks, Buddy in Texas.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ask the question on the "What Do You Need For Your Viper" forum?

NOTE: 20+ internetters went banko from 2008-2010, and some OLD Corsa stock is floating around.

ASK CORSA about the 4 improvements they made to that part number since it was introduced vs. Old Stock?

ASK CORSA if the vendor you choose is a Corsa distributor, so you have a lifetime warrantee.

"Lowest Price" may not get you a lifetime warrantee, the latest iteration, or any tech support, or local installers.

I can tell you a dozen incidents of "Low Price" offerings that have NO STOCK, No updates on old web prices, NOT corsa distributors, and DID hang owners out for weeks....and then voided / refunded the sale. All to save $50.?!?

Know Your Vendor!

CORSA 800-486-0999

Last edited:
OP
OP

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask the question on the "What Do You Need For Your Snake" area !!

NOTE: 20+ internetters went banko from 2008-2010, and some OLD Corsa stock is floating around.

ASK CORSA about the 4 improvements they made to that part number since it was introduced vs. Old Stock?

ASK CORSA if the vendor you choose is a Corsa distributor, so you have a lifetime warrantee.

"Lowest Price" may not get you a lifetime warrantee, the latest iteration, or any tech support.

Know Your Vendor!

CORSA 800-486-0999

Thank you for your insight JonB, I just posted this request there. Also, was unaware of the differences of the 14174 number.

arjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd @ A & C Performance has a 'like-new' Corsa' cat back that was only on a customers car a few days, looks like new, and he only wants something like $1200 for it.
Todd's fon = 951-696-0500

OP
OP

1buddyc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd @ A & C Performance has a 'like-new' Corsa' cat back that was only on a customers car a few days, looks like new, and he only wants something like $1200 for it.
Todd's fon = 951-696-0500
If that is the Corsa I'm thinking of, I talked to Todd last week and what he has is the Corsa Street Cat-Back System, #14176. I'm looking for the Track system, #14174. But Thanks anyway for the info arjay..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang