Looking to buy Supercharged SRT-10 Vert

VNMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested in buying a supercharged SRT-10 convertible with low miles on it. Any year is fine. Really like the copperhead, GTS blue, and black. I browse the classifieds and ebay from time to time. If anyone has a lead on one or is looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time I talked with Cory at Snake Oyl (608-849-9878) he had a black 04(?) Paxton supercharged convertible for sale. Don't know anything more about it but was a well cared for car. Don't know the mileage on it.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am interested in buying a supercharged SRT-10 convertible with low miles on it. Any year is fine. Really like the copperhead, GTS blue, and black. I browse the classifieds and ebay from time to time. If anyone has a lead on one or is looking to sell please let me know.

Thanks

There's an 05 black with silver stripes, and a paxton/motons, and a few other goodies for sale in Virginia Believe it was on autotrader.

Private seller and seemed really nice on the phone!

Good luck:2tu:

silversrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dans69ss,

How would you compare the 08 vs. your s/c'd 06? I have an 06 SC vert in classifieds but Im almost leaning towards just keeping it. Crazy power gets addicting and Id consider a TT car or a built up SC pkg w/ 900-1000hp.