Looking To Sell My '08 5 Spoke Wheels

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When my '08 is delivered, I am going to be swapping out my "new" wheels for a different painted set (different wheel). I will need to sell the original set to help pay for the new painted set (Thanks John B).

The OE 5 Spoke set will be sold as "new" with the exception of the factory mounting and the one time brake down to remove the factory PS 2's. Then they get boxed and sold (without tires).

If you're interested, let me know and make me an offer. Best "real" offer over $3,500 will take them. I'd consider less, but I've got to lay out more for the set I'm having painted and I simply can't afford to take a killing just for "looks". Maybe a moderate beating, but not a killing. :D

Let me know if you're looking for a deal on a set of 5 spoke wheels "as close to new" as possible.

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out today that one of my '06 5 spoke wheels is defective. The Viper Tech mentioned that the wheel will be replaced under warranty, but he mentioned that a single 5 spoke normally costs $1,800. Is this true? I thought they were around $1K each. I never considered that they cost nearly $2K apiece.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CITY...........
you better have a corresponding FREE CLASSIFIED AD to go with this thread, or the MODERATORS might BAN YOU !!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, which set are coming off your car? Posting up a picture of them will probably sell them faster than not. Have fun in the 08! :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found out today that one of my '06 5 spoke wheels is defective. The Viper Tech mentioned that the wheel will be replaced under warranty, but he mentioned that a single 5 spoke normally costs $1,800. Is this true? I thought they were around $1K each. I never considered that they cost nearly $2K apiece.
The retail price for the set is $6,400. Not saying that anyone actually pays retail, but that's the MSRP. The fronts are less than the rear so maybe the quote you rec'd was for a rear wheel?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott, which set are coming off your car? Posting up a picture of them will probably sell them faster than not. Have fun in the 08! :2tu:

This is the full set delivered on the car from the factory, the OE 5 spoke (I believe they offer 3: the 5 spoke, the razor and the H spoke).

oe_5_spoke_2.jpg

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are not cheap ..Just bought a rear and front from Chuck T.....

EDIT TO SAY ..... You beat me to it....

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
They are not cheap ..Just bought a rear and front from Chuck T.....

EDIT TO SAY ..... You beat me to it....

MAN Those look sweet on the gen2! Good job. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21