Looking to sell my trailer

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking to sell my trailer. It is a 20' Sloan Kwik-Load Heavy-Duty model. It has aluminum fenders and a large front fairing. I added a winch this past Summer. It works great with the Vipers. I've used it to haul full-size pickups, as well. Easy one-person loading and off-loading (even with dead vehicle). Thought I'd put it on here first. Would like to move this quickly.

Thanks,
Paul

OP
OP
R

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't get back to you guys with pics, yet. I ended working beyond daylight hours today. I'll get some current pics out to those who have asked as soon as I can take them.

Thanks,
Paul

OP
OP
R

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey,

With Vipermad's guidance, I uploaded some pics of the trailer that I had taken in the Spring. The trailer comes with an Ultima battery and a battery tray (not installed). You will also get a set of straps and the proper J-hooks for securing a Viper.
I paid $4,500 for it last Spring and have since invested in the winch/battery set-up. I would like to get around $4,000 for the whole package.
I need to sell this quickly, so all reasonable offers will be considered. Delivery could be arranged.

Thanks,
Paul

Eric H

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, ona sidenote, how does the Durango pull the viper? I have the same and was contemplating towing it....thoughts?

OP
OP
R

RCKTMN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had no trouble doing it with the Durango RT - the 5.9 has more than enough torque. The only downside I found is fuel economy.

Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery