Looking to spend 45k on a car. What do you guys have in my price range?

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking at getting something, probably the 1st week in March. I want to shop the people on this and the VA site if I can, before I start looking too hard at the Auto Trader and places like that. Rather than dicker with the 100 or so sellers in the VCA classifieds I thought I would take a shortcut and ask you guys what you have sale in my price range. I started out with some firm opionions on the color, model, and year but in the end I want the most car for my money and fortunately all Vipers are special.

I am looking at 98 and newer with under 20k miles. I have only had real discussions with one seller here, with a beautiful car, and knowing his bottom line, I would like to see what my other options are. There may be some here who are considering but haven't listed yet as well. No salvage pls.

I am importing to western Canada so while location makes a bit of a difference, I understand and am prepared to ship the right car from wherever I find it.

Pls PM me with your vehicle info and bottom line price. I might run this thread again at the end of the month if I haven't decided on somethng and need the bump. Thanks in advance for your responses.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How 'bout a cherry 1979 L82 Corvette?...

8526good-med.jpg

I'd be willing to let it go for $45k. Maybe even half that. ;)

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sell ya mine 2000 steelgrey-cognac with warranty 22k miles for 48k. pm me if ya got pics or search my username bc the pics were posted here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas