Lost Gauge Page

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I set my Viper with the UConnect deal and now the system is having issues. I now get a message that there is "no phone see dealer" and there is no longer the performance pages that show the gauges, when I select the performance app it takes me to the app store and then nothing. So I call Customer Care and asked to speak to someone who knew about the problem, the girl said she would be able to assist me. 45 mins later she had no clue what was going on and said a tech would have to call me back and I would need to be close to the car while he diagnosed the problem. I said should be no problem about how long do you think it will be for the call and she said we usually can get back to you sometime within 5 business days. :mad:

Also the radio is no right, just no high end volume, dealer say it's about normal even though the other GTS that they have with the same set up sounds great.

Anyone else had an issue like this?

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,
I'm having the same issue with the guages for the performance packages. I was told to take it to a viper dealer and let them reimage the system. Mine worked to start with but something changed.
I have a TPMS issue now too so I need to make a trip to the dealer.

Let us know how yours goes.

-David

dmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Wanted to give an update on this issue.
I decided to start the trail Uconnect service after talking with the Uconnect reps in hopes of it fixing my issue.
To start with it didn't but checked it today and its working. I'm not sure if it will continue to work after I cancel the service but its a start.

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended up finally talking to a rep, played phone tag 4 or 5 times. He went though it and I was ready to give up and have him reset to the factory setting when he said that it looks like it is working properly. The next day worked as it should, as mentioned before it does take a long time to start and run the apps but it does work.

I asked him what the phone app was for he said I could open and lock the doors from anywhere as well as remote start it :lmao: I reminded him that is is a manual 6 speed and he kind of laughed and said he doesn't think he would try that feature.

One other issue has popped up, a message comes up on the screen once in a while something like "no phone detected, see your dealer asap" fat chance.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :drive: