Louisiana SSG Vert. License Plate “FILTHY”

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know who this guy is?

I was driving from New Orleans to Baton Rouge last night (3/23) when I saw this guy basically hog the left lane going as slow as a turtle.

It was funny even the Hondas were passing him up.

A couple of times I thought that the SUVs that he was blocking were going to rear end him.

The funny part, he almost lost it a couple of times in the left lane jerking off with his phone maybe this is why he didn't notice about 30 cars trying to get by.

He wouldnt move over for anyone, I mean come on going about 45-50 in a 70 for about 30 friggen miles in the LEFT LANE!

Ever hear of lead, follow or get the F*!#*#* out of the way? :drive:

Anyone know who this FILTHY is?

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That does not surprise me. It seems that the faster of a car someone gets, the slower they drive. As the saying goes "If you are not in the left lane and passing you should have your license revoked."

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've never seen the car in person but I've heard of it. He actually traded vipers with a stranger '01 RT/10 owner for a few minutes as they test drove each other's cars for comparison sake.

Peter Nielsen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Going below the speed limit should be just as illegal as going over the speed limit...

So doing 30 in a 45 should incur the same fine as doing 60 in a 45...

Someone doing 30 in a 45 is much more of a traffic hazard. He/she makes everyone tailgate or pass even when passing is prohibited...

Oh and if you're in the left lane you should be going at least 5 mph faster than the car in the right lane. Otherwise move QUICKLY if someone is behind you!

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the road signs in Texas (on the left side of the road) -- "Don't Slow Texas Down" -- left lane is passing only (my interpretation is triple digit speed only). :):drive::)

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL, I know this is an old thread but this car just got chased by NOPD and caught in the 3rd district.

Last edited:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol yea a 25mph highway chase... ;) Hey ulllose going to any viper northeast ohio get togethers soon?