Low down on a Dyno day ???

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what's the deal with the NY/CT Regional calendar ?? Does anyone update this thing? There is nothing mentioned about the July 31st dyno day in poughkeepsie.

AC

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so after some poking around and hitting the NY/CT Site, I see there is a Dyno day in CT on August 1st. Gee, never got an e-mail on this one, Joe.

Can't make that one, but will be at the one on July 31st in Poughkeepsie.

But I don't get it.....why is the August 1st one listed on the calendar, and the July 31st one not? Is the July 31st dyno day not a NY/CT "sanctioned" event? You have got to be kidding me.

Chuck, Tech director, chime in here please.

Andrew

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the mods:

Sorry, No personal attacks per the forum policy.

Please note, any Viper related event can be submitted to the national calendar. The regional calendars also should allow submissions, but the admin of the regional calendar would need to approve any event... don't want any Yugo events on the calendars :)

Hope everyone enjoys the dyno day.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know Greg. If they paid you, I bet you'd go. So, are you going to this or not? It's not Joe's thing, so ......

I'm there. Chuck, want to drive up together? If it's in Poughkeepsie, taking the Taconic up is probably the best bet. How about if I met you at the Taconic and 84 and we go from there? What time? Lets get more together to drive up.

Andrew

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know Greg. If they paid you, I bet you'd go. So, are you going to this or not? It's not Joe's thing, so ......

I'm there. Chuck, want to drive up together? If it's in Poughkeepsie, taking the Taconic up is probably the best bet. How about if I met you at the Taconic and 84 and we go from there? What time? Lets get more together to drive up.

Andrew

Work out the datails and let me know where to meet you all!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
chuck

I sent a pm to vipermad to post the dyno day on the calendar, he read it but still no post or no response. I gave him 2 days before I posted this.

oh well...

vd..

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't decided. Not really in the "Viper" mood these days. I'm serious about selling and don't want to put any miles on the car. Maybe I'll tag along in your car Andrew????????

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck: Are we going to be able to do any necessary tuning to my Nx System/engine on the dyno? I'm just hoping that I will be able to get more out of the dyno run than just a good time. If anything is found that needs to be done, I want the NY/CT Tech Wizard to step in.

(by the way, the check is in the mail, thanks)

AC

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is 20 minutes from me, so I'll be there Saturday.

I'll bring a 40mm brake caliper and can explain what the machine work entails. The VOS guys have said they'd be happy to do the install, too.

Bring your oil and fuel questions if you have them, be happy answer what I can. I can even talk about Viper trailer hitches!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck: Are we going to be able to do any necessary tuning to my Nx System/engine on the dyno? I'm just hoping that I will be able to get more out of the dyno run than just a good time. If anything is found that needs to be done, I want the NY/CT Tech Wizard to step in.

AC

I'll bring my 2lbs hammer with me! I think we can coax a little more out of her! :headbang:

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At a boy, Chuck. Looks like Greg might drive after all, so you guys will probably meet up with him first at 684 & 35, then shoot across and meet me @ 202 & Taconic, then we go up.

See, we can do this, who the F needs Joe?

AC

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck---I'd go but i'm bringing my Snake to you on the 31st for the 3.55 gears! :smirk: I just might join you guys and drop it off on the way home. Its up to my ride, whoever it is following me to tators!

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, Sat., let's set a time? I guess you'll meet up with guys @ 684 & 35, then shoot acorss and I'll meet you guys at 202 & Taconic @ 9:30am?

AC

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, Sat., let's set a time? I guess you'll meet up with guys @ 684 & 35, then shoot acorss and I'll meet you guys at 202 & Taconic @ 9:30am?

AC
Andrew....what time at 684/35? I'll meet you guys there.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a Sat morning, I would think for you guys to meet up @ 684/35 at about 9-9:10, then head over and meet up with me by 9:30 and we shoot up. Chuck?

Andrew

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to be sure where I am meeting you guys. You are coming across 35-202 and I will meet you guys @ 202 & the Taconic @ 9:15-9:30

Or, are you going to go up 684 and I will meet you @ 684/Taconic @ 9:30? Greg seems to think the ride up 684 to 84 and across to Taconic is a nicer ride, but just let me know. Greg could just be having Baby stress. I thinknhe's thinking like a woman lately.

Andrew

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to be sure where I am meeting you guys. You are coming across 35-202 and I will meet you guys @ 202 & the Taconic @ 9:15-9:30

Or, are you going to go up 684 and I will meet you @ 684/Taconic @ 9:30? Greg seems to think the ride up 684 to 84 and across to Taconic is a nicer ride, but just let me know. Greg could just be having Baby stress. I thinknhe's thinking like a woman lately.

Andrew
Andrew:

Spoke w/ Chuck yesterday and I'm to meet him around 9AM on 35 heading west (just west of the intersection of 684). My only problem is that I can't leave till 8:30, so I'll have to "push" :) to make it on time. I'll PM you my cell phone #.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott:
That's what I thought. Good. See you @ Taconic & 202 about 9:30. You know, if you think you might be running late, it's nuts for you to go all the way over to Chuck. Just come up the Bronx River Pkwy, to the Sprain to the Taconic, or up the west side to the Saw Mill to the Taconic and get off at the 202 exit. I'll be there. It's nuts for you to go all the way over east to 684 only to come back west again. But then again if Chuck is that special to you........okay.

I have your cell, will call you in the am.

Andrew

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott:
That's what I thought. Good. See you @ Taconic & 202 about 9:30. You know, if you think you might be running late, it's nuts for you to go all the way over to Chuck. Just come up the Bronx River Pkwy, to the Sprain to the Taconic, or up the west side to the Saw Mill to the Taconic and get off at the 202 exit. I'll be there. It's nuts for you to go all the way over east to 684 only to come back west again. But then again if Chuck is that special to you........okay.

I have your cell, will call you in the am.

Andrew
Ya know...you're right! I'll go up the Saw Mill to the Taconic. Might save me 15 or 20 minutes. I'll plan to get off the Taconic at the exit for rte 22 and meet you there around 9:30. I should be able to make it in an hour. I'll check and see what exit number is rte 22. Otherwise, I'll probably keep driving till I hit Albany!

Chuck IS special, but with the cost of gas... :D