Lowered car, now where to align in So. Fla?

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had the Motons on my '06 coupe for sometime now, but I never got around to getting the car aligned with the new setup (car has very few miles). Corner weighting would be nice too.

Where in So. Fla. should I take it? Should I take it to Doug Levin or is he purely a motor guy and not a suspension guy? Should I take it to a Dodge dealer? If so, which one is best? I'm in Boca Raton. Thanks in advance.

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Scott, see Frank at foreighn and domestic 451 0502 on glades rd just east of 441, they handle all high end repairs and have one of the best alignment machines in the area, I just spoke with him today about bringing my lowered SRT for alignment.

They are currently setting up a dedicated area for stuff like this, I'm in the collision repair end of it and they handle all my high end alignments, I don't know any Dodge dealers in the area that I would take my Vipers to.

Tell him I sent you, or will get them done together.

george

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, see Frank at foreighn and domestic 451 0502 on glades rd just east of 441, they handle all high end repairs and have one of the best alignment machines in the area, I just spoke with him today about bringing my lowered SRT for alignment.

They are currently setting up a dedicated area for stuff like this, I'm in the collision repair end of it and they handle all my high end alignments, I don't know any Dodge dealers in the area that I would take my Vipers to.

Tell him I sent you, or will get them done together.

george

I suppose they could install lowering caps as well George?

2 VENOMOUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup they sure can, but those are farely simple, if I remember correctly you have a place with some tools to do it your self...but it's always nice to have someone else do it.

G.

OP
OP
S

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George, thanks for the info. I'll give them a call. Alternatively, if you want to see if we can get a group deal, shoot me a PM and let me know when you want to take the cars over. I'm in no rush, as long as we can do it within the next couple of weeks.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup they sure can, but those are farely simple, if I remember correctly you have a place with some tools to do it your self...but it's always nice to have someone else do it.

G.

I spent about 4 hours one night and never got 1 changed out. Bought a manual spring compressor but could never get 1 old cap out and, I didn't care to have my finger so close to that compressed spring.

I’m still on the fence about changing them out. I own the caps but I’m still catching myself ( or wife ) parking over the parking lot curbs. If the car was half inch lower, that would do some damage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc