Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why is it every time I sell something...there you are asking personal questions in threads, emails and PM's yet you have never shown any interest in purchasing?? (please don't answer...I really don't care and your post would just be another waste of every ones time)

unless you have interest in the car...please mind your own business and stay off my threads with your comments. (you seem to cause trouble everywhere you go...see 100% of your posts over at Viper Alley)

and yes...I just purchased it last winter but another vehicle as come my way that I want more and I will most likely need the funds/garage space from this sale.

LIVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very clean. I passed the info to a friend who is looking. I'll let you know.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tobey,

Hope all goes well with the sale! I'm looking forward to new pics Too! ;)

Jay "ACRs RULE" K.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks LIVIPER. I appreciate the referral.

Francisco...sure thing bud and keep at least one of those 20.00 for gas.

JGK95...I have one special car that came on the market (very unexpected) and to get it...I need to sell this ride. Sorta of a pain but worth the effort.

and sure... :laugh: ... lots of pics for ya!

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby - why is selling it a "pain" ?

Cause I hate selling something I enjoy so much that I didn't really intend to sell.

Just ask "Simms" what kind of withdraw I went through when I sold my 96 GTS and that was a planned sale. :D

Please don't get me wrong...the transaction itself is easy and not a bother at all.

I do enjoy seeing the new owner enjoy their new purchase as well. :2tu:

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why is it every time I sell something...there you are asking personal questions in threads, emails and PM's yet you have never shown any interest in purchasing?? (please don't answer...I really don't care and your post would just be another waste of every ones time)

unless you have interest in the car...please mind your own business and stay off my threads with your comments. (you seem to cause trouble everywhere you go...see 100% of your posts over at Viper Alley)

and yes...I just purchased it last winter but another vehicle as come my way that I want more and I will most likely need the funds/garage space from this sale.

Wow, at least they will be getting a car from a friendly owner...

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...say what you want man. I know Toby in person. He is actually a really cool guy. Really fun to go to shows with and I am sure an excellent / stand up person. While I myself can't afford his car, I would vouch for him.

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...say what you want man. I know Toby in person. He is actually a really cool guy. Really fun to go to shows with and I am sure an excellent / stand up person. While I myself can't afford his car, I would vouch for him.

I am sure he is a good guy, probably just a little pissy he has to sell his Viper. Feel bad he has to sell so soon, poor guy.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby,
I affirm your words about the fact that your reason for selling is personal. I am dealing with a couple of guys who want to know "the reason for selling". As long as someone is not selling because the car has flaws, that really is personal. I just say that my reasons for selling have nothing to do with some potential problem with the car.
Graph

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the posts and support. This sale is a good thing..I wouldn't worry about what JF5885477 says...he is a well known troll and causes trouble at viper alley on a regular basis. In fact I think is one of the most disliked posters there...always sticking is nose where is doesn't belong. Thanks joseph for turning a FYI thread into a defense from your false judgements.

I am not sure why I am so lucky to have him (I have no idea who he is) barking at me anytime I sell but I have had on a regualr basis emails and PM's from him asking me all kinds of questions from my last GTS sale. Please...just go away.

The car is just about as perfect as you can get for a 3-4 year old car and if any one needs to know how nice my cars are when I sell them...just ask "simms"...he purchased my 96 GTS.

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...and I saw this thing in person. it is PRISTINE!!! if I had the cash, or a few children to sell to China on the blackmarket, I would buy it.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know from personal experience Toby's selection in Vipers is VERY high. He doesn't just buy any viper that comes along and looks like a good deal. He researches his cars, checks TSBs/recalls and looks very closely at them before he buys. So whoever is getting this car is getting a PERFECT prestine 2001 ACR. Hell, if I had the money I would buy from Toby again.

I've got his old 96 and I can't tell you how many people compliment the car and tell me it is one of the best 96 b/w they have seen.

By the way Tobes, I've got some pics of it with the new 18" HRE 546's for ya. Just to give ya a little more pain.lol

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know from personal experience Toby's selection in Vipers is VERY high. He doesn't just buy any viper that comes along and looks like a good deal. He researches his cars, checks TSBs/recalls and looks very closely at them before he buys. So whoever is getting this car is getting a PERFECT prestine 2001 ACR. Hell, if I had the money I would buy from Toby again.

I've got his old 96 and I can't tell you how many people compliment the car and tell me it is one of the best 96 b/w they have seen.

By the way Tobes, I've got some pics of it with the new 18" HRE 546's for ya. Just to give ya a little more pain.lol

I see how you are you rough neck ****...you pat me on the back just as you hit me over the head with a baseball bat! :D :eek:

Thanks for the post and yes post those pics!

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the posts and support. This sale is a good thing..I wouldn't worry about what JF5885477 says...he is a well known troll and causes trouble at viper alley on a regular basis. In fact I think is one of the most disliked posters there...always sticking is nose where is doesn't belong. Thanks joseph for turning a FYI thread into a defense from your false judgements.

I am not sure why I am so lucky to have him (I have no idea who he is) barking at me anytime I sell but I have had on a regualr basis emails and PM's from him asking me all kinds of questions from my last GTS sale. Please...just go away.

The car is just about as perfect as you can get for a 3-4 year old car and if any one needs to know how nice my cars are when I sell them...just ask "simms"...he purchased my 96 GTS.

Sorry I asked for your reason for selling. That was non of my business and I am horribly embarassed. Please accept my apology.

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to see the pics of the Italian blood that has gotten into you.

iispms

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PICS!!!
Which model are you looking at? I know it is rare, but I am still curious.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tobe, let me make it simple, the Viper community is very small, how a guy takes care of his car becomes very well known, if it's possible I think you may be even more anal retentive than I am (Can I say that here?) That car with that mileage is worth EVERY penny you are asking. You just have to decide if you gotta have exactly your price or if you would take one of the offers over 60K. All that depends on your time line and the opportunity to buy the next car. I have posted before that I believe that the down market in used GTS's is completely over. Economy is much improved, and the waves of SRT buyers are no longer bailing out. :cool:

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in no hurry and THANK YOU for the advice/information. I also feel the market is strong as to date I have received 5 offers already....two at 62K.

If some business investments pay off...I will be able to purchase my Ferrari and keep this ACR. It's all a matter of timing but right now it looks like I need to sell.

But if it does sell for what I am asking...so be it. I can always find another one in this good of shape...maybe, if the other Ferrari deal falls through.

And to answer many people asking...sorry..I won't say what model of Ferrari I am purchasing.

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to answer many people asking...sorry..I won't say what model of Ferrari I am purchasing.

Will you release to the public the color of the Ferrari you are considering?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang