Lunch with JonB – PartsRack

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a delightful time; my wife and I had the privilege of having lunch with JonB and his assistant at a floating restaurant on the Columbia River. The day was beautiful, with not a cloud in the sky, and Mt. Hood, in all its majesty was in full view, and was just beautiful.
We also visited his large 3-tier high warehouse, also on the Columbia River crammed full of Viper stuff. As JonB says: "If It Fits On or In a VIPER", he has it. Viper parts, Viper parts, Viper parts, he has it or can get it.
For all your Viper needs, be sure to give JonB a call - (360) 837-3937

:drive::drive: :greatday:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen! I ordered new pads and a battery tender from Jon last week (my first order from Partsrack), and he threw in a freebie--Maisto 1/24 model in the same colors as my car. Very nice guy.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don, City......

Happy to finally MEET Don after 7 years of customership.....glad we could help you put the 96RT to its final rest.... Thank you for the kind words, and for a GREAT lunch break..... # 5 in 2008 I think?!? [Doris cracks the whip pretty hard in re workday breaks !]

City, thats 15-50 for me please!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never had lunch with JonB, but i did let him drive my Dodge Once......He went way above & beyond the call of duty....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've never had lunch with JonB, but i did let him drive my Dodge Once......He went way above & beyond the call of duty....

ONCE? I think I drove it occasionally for THREE months! Great Ride, cant wait to see the finished beast.

Hoosier....it was a FRIDAY!

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once had lunch with Jon on a Monday. He smashed a bean burrito in my wife's face after she refused his discount offer on a full exhaust for her SRT.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I once had lunch with Jon on a Monday. He smashed a bean burrito in my wife's face after she refused his discount offer on a full exhaust for her SRT.

Jim...............I think she was pregnant then?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456