LURKERS, Un-LURK ! We need your participation!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm trying to lure some "invisible" Viper owners out of simply stalking us !!!

I've been posting Viper info 7+ years....now on the 4th-5th board. Since I joined PartsRack 7+ months ago, I have had pleasant and INFORMATIVE interchanges with literally DOZENS of "Read-Only LURKERS". [Fond term, honest!] Some even go back to C+D, R+T, SoCal, and the VCA site, but NEVER, EVER POST, just lurk and absorb! Some have very GOOD info to share. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! The VCA SILENT MINORITY? Majority!?

Please, [since I assume you are registered to be able to read,] simply click the "Post Reply" button above, and then type in "hello" and a brief note to those of us that provide you with amusement, anger, advertising, and useful tidbits! Then push SUBMIT at the bottom of your post. Easy-squeezy.

You pick a topic: Hello Only! Viper Racing? VCA Website censorship? Oil Starvation? "What I Like best / worst about my Viper" "What I like best / worst about this site." Heck, even "What I like best/worst about JonB!" (NEW POSTERS ONLY!)
"Best Viper Tip"! POST ANYTHING! Get your spouse or 9 year old to show you how if needed. Just click POST REPLY above, and say hello. Just say Howdy? At Least Once??? Also, International readers: Say HELLO! THANKS. JonB~~~~~~:<~

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by JonB - PartsRack on 08-08-2001 at 07:06 PM</font>

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a former lurker I can tell you guys that it is safe to come out into the open. Jon B. spent plenty of phone time with me even before I became a VCA member. So .... come out, come out where ever you are!

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B:

I lurk and learn all the time. Haven't had my '01 RT that long so just sit back and sandbag as most of you go at it. Have had my car about five months and have a whopping 260 miles on the odometer; been spending more time at work than behind the wheel....taking it very easy during the break-in. Go cruisin' when in the mood.

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are in the range. There is a fairly large market for Vipers in Southern California and the dealers can usually get a little more out of us poor soles than out of state dealers.

Don't worry about the cost. The constant smile you will have on your face is well worth it. See you on the 405!

Larry

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Steve, Aslam ! True Lurkers, unmasked. Welcome indeed.

Now, how about a few more 'Clark Kents' coming online with a first HELLO ?!?

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Bunch of LURK OFFs if you ask me..............
embarass.gif
frown.gif

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aslam qazi:
I am proud new owner of a 01 acr (picked up my snake past weekend) I want to say hello to all the members. Being part of this exclusive club is a great honor for me. This is my first Viper, but I am already dreaming about another one. Wife wanted a Porshe Turbo, but I was able to convince her that Viper is the way to go. No complaints from her. I want to become a member of this club. Is it true that if you purchase a new Viper, Dodge pays for your membership? I have many questions, and soon will be asking for help and opinions. Type your text here

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aslam, the bigger question you should have is how to become a member of the SoCal founding chapter of the "Usual Suspects." Anyone who leaves "Type your text here" in their post is well on their way to pledge status in the "Usual Suspects." Just be careful PMUM doesn't ask you to do the elephant walk with Lil' Whoadie.