Maaco or Woodhouse??

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you have seen a previous post of mine where an exhaust shop wrecked my 06 coupe that I drove for only 275 miles. The picture shows the most visable danage but the bags were blown and the front frame below the r front wheel was bent beyond repair. This happened on 11/18, I got the car on 10/28

Wrecked_rear_view1.jpg

so what you gonna do, get Maaco or??? I ended up getting w/bill P at Woodhouse. bill got me the same viper, he worked with me through all the BS of the insurance, appraisers, etc, etc. also got the cat together in 6 days and had it to me by 12/28. He's a great guy!! Mark their service manager installed the new suspension, 3.55's shifter and a few other items. Oh yea, I had them do the corsa exhaust also. Even their driver was great, left the day after Christmas and wouldn't take a tip at delivery, "just doin my job". the entire woodhouse organization is great!!

Here's the new and improved version

014_141.JPG

013_131.JPG

003_3.JPG

I also found a mamaba interior to add some color, in my ACR I had red/back Sparco cloth on the stock seats and thought I try this. Left off the steering wheel, shifter and e-brake. (Anybody looking for new seats, used wheel, shifter, e-brake?? see my seat add and send me a PM)

011_111.JPG

Lot's of folks to thank, Woodhouse for a great new Viper, State Farm imsurance who filed a comp claim on my behalf and got me good money (and got their $'s back from him), Scandanivan coach body shop, who got the car totalled once they saw it, and to my wife Diann who lost me for a two weekends on the first car and who listened to all the BS from me and lost me last weekend on the mamaba swap, I make about $20.00 flat rate. and thanks again for all the folks who gave me support and advise on the totalled car!!! wishing eveyone great weather and great roads &/or tracks!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All the more reason to do business with a great VCA sponsor like Woodhouse. Glad to read it worked out in the end. Oh and your car isn't bad either. :) congrats!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news!!!!!
Interia looks good to..
Its great to have helpfull dealers like this to make the pain go away..

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I continue to hear nothing but great things about Woodhouse!

congrats on your Viper, it's lookin' very sweeeeet

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy for you-Beautiful Viper

Moton suspension-right.

How do you like the 3.55 gear. I like the way the gear performs in my coupe. Really helped in gears 2-6 and third gear is awsome.

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The suspension is the KW coilovers from Parts Rack. 3'55's are great, had them in the ACR, once ya have em you really miss them in a new car. Great bang for the buck

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's in the COPART yard in LA. Asked about buying it but go the run around, got strong ins money so I didn't follow agressively on the salvage, vin#101215.
Scandavian Coach is a highly recommended body shop that does alot of viper work (owner used to work w/Dan at DC). He told me correct fix is new frame, its buckled in the front and swayed in the rear, plus needs new rear tub. He said best to part in out as correct fix plus trying to locate the rear parts would be very costly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1