Made it on the cover of Viper magazine...

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Representing for the Gen1/2's! I'm the B/W in the top left corner. I distinctively remember turning right instead of left at the entrance to the speedway, went all around the speedway for about 15 minutes, and then finally found the line although we had to go to the back. The two green distinctive Gen4's were right behind me. There's definitely too many odd quirks that happened to me for my first VOI, just can't get any better...

[/excuse my minor excitement]

Last edited:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. That shot was mine. Myself, Tim, Chris and Katharine filled the magazine with photos from VOI.

First time I've made it into a publication too! So I will be buying extra copies.

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch out dude next thing you know people will appoint you mayor of your town, then state representative..

VIPER Magazine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the next issue is going to press in the next week or so - keeping you warm during the winter! :)

You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine but there is no trace of my existence at VOI. :(

Robert, if memory serves correctly I believe your rear end made the magazine. Obviously they went with your good side. :lmao2:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made the cover too! There's the three RED vipers, then to their right, my graphite '02 ACR. I already showed it off to my Dad here in Canada.....its not often you make a cover of a magazine. My boss was impressed as well.

Thank-you Viper Magazine!

Regards,
Aaron

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, if memory serves correctly I believe your rear end made the magazine. Obviously they went with your good side. :lmao2:

:rolaugh::rolaugh: It appears you are correct! My asp is in the magazine! :lmao::yay: :hail:

When Robert sees his license plate in the new mag we will never hear the end of it!

:rolaugh: What are you saying?

(It DOES look good in there though doesn't it? I think its the yellow and black. :D)

Too cool! Granted, I also see my car in the VOI stuff with two cops beside it! Almost panicked there for a moment! Then I remembered they were security.....looking after the car. Not trying to ticket it. ;)