Reaction score
April 8th...still no magazine/ballot.... and no membership package

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mag and ballot in mail today, but no membership package? Please let me know if anyone has recieved thier membership package, name tags, etc.
Thanks.

Greg

PS Just noticed my VENOM tag to the left changed from blue to red, so it's obvious that HQ is working on updating everyones' status. For those who've just recently sent your renewal cheque, I expect your membership status on-line should be updated very soon.

Last edited:

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
received my magazine and ballot today - 8 days after voting closed!! Good thing I voted online, but what about those who didn't???

1blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ours came yesterday , mag, calendar and expired ballot only , no Venom membership goodies or badges yet ?
"We dont need no stinkin badges" ?

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got an email from VCA HQ saying if I got this email I have not renewed my membership. I DID and was told it was in time for the raffle.:dunno:

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the poll is at 5 & 3, though I'm certain that no one actualy has thier membership package. I'm told that they are in the mail, and should be arriving shortly, hopefully before our first event of the season later this week!

pvo_pwr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see the poll is at 5 & 3, though I'm certain that no one actualy has thier membership package. I'm told that they are in the mail, and should be arriving shortly, hopefully before our first event of the season later this week!

I received my membership package last week.

--Tanner

V

Venomiss

Great to hear they are finally arriving.:2tu:

Next year we would like to start the renewal process sooner(this year was in transition)
so hopefully members in Canada will receive their packets in a timely manner.
The mail is something we do not have any control over.

If there are any questions please sent them to [email protected]

Now that the dollar is on par online renewal for our Canadian members is an option that is being worked on for 2012.

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My package arrived in the mail today, I suspect most members should have it in hand this week.

Earlier renewal is something our region will work towards, as well. As the membership follows the calendar year it only makes sense to renew by Jan.1. Online renewal would be a great option to the current system we are using.

Thanks for the hard work, Mary (et all)!

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cheque hasn't been cashed yet.....

As far as the Viper Club is concerened, this year just isn't working out for me.

Greg

OP
OP
A

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cheque hasn't been cashed yet.....

As far as the Viper Club is concerened, this year just isn't working out for me.

Greg

<But you are a member in good standing, Greg.:2tu: You'd have been changed over to "enthusiast" by now if you weren't.

Here's how it breaks down.
Cheques are processed in batches within the region. Memberships are processed in batches at that level. As it's late in the year there are not as many to forward to your regional treasurer nor updates to forward to VCA HQ. Hope that clears things up for everyone.

Do not worry though, your cheque will get cashed!;)

V

Venomiss

If you joined later in the year you were manually added into the system from lists Greg gave to National. Please thank Greg .:)

Just a heads up the mail for Canada has been slow but if you do have questions please email the [email protected] or you can call us 1-800-677-4321.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21