magazine,s

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering, why last year when I joined this VCA, That I was recieving several pamplets, viper books etc. I dont mind paying the fee but when you recieve nothing, you can count me out of this club next yr. And I really dont care if you think my attitude ***** about this whole thing. I just dont like handing money out for nothing !

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you contact your local president Carmen to see if he can help sort out why you haven't been the magazine? Suggest posting this in the WV/PA section where he will see it.

V

Venomiss

OK first off have you talked with JRT direct about not getting your quarterly Viper magazine and VCA notes in between?
1800-998-1110. Call them and tell them what you have received so far and when you stopped.

If you can't call them there is a whole area dedicated to just these questions at the top of the VCA members section here:
http://forums.viperclub.org/ask-vca-headquarters/
Post this there. Viper Mind is direct from JRT and you can PM him also here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/members/viper-mind.html

Hopefully this information helps you in the future.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Joe,

I don't understand what your complaint is. Is it that you were receiving items last year but have stopped receiving items?

Just wondering, why last year when I joined this VCA, That I was recieving several pamplets, viper books etc.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you have called VCA HQ to inquire as to the missing publications, then I don't think it is appropriate to post something saying "I really dont care if you think my attitude *****". Why would you assume that we would think your attitude ***** unless you already think your attitude *****?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Joe,

It looks like you were a 2008 member in the VCA and from your post it sounds like you were receiving lots of communication from the club last year.

Membership runs with the calendar year - Jan 1 to Dec 31 each year. Payment for a 2009 membership was not received from you until late May 2009 so you were not a member of the club from Jan 1 until late May.

Is your complaint that you did not receive magazines during the first 5 months of 2009, during which time you were not a member?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, sorry you feel that way, this is the first I am hearing of any issues you may have had. I have had several members ask me to follow up on some minor issues this year, missing badges, club dues etc and all were resolved quickly and everyone was happy. If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out for me, I can't help if I don't know there is a problem.

Oh and by the way your attitude does ****:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32