Man Cave

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have had that same idea for a few years now and wondered if the business model would work, well now I know......wish I could raise the capital to start one here in MA

OPENRUP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool idea. The only thing that would make it better would be to have a track on the property!

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is really cool i thought about doing it years ago but not enough cash.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This would be a sure fire hit in MA if someone would be willing to pull the trigger. Somewhere in the Sudbury, MA area where there is still a lot of land avaialble and close to Boston & the surrounding areas would be the perfect spot. Only problem is the land would cost you between 7 - 10 million for a 40 acre parcel.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree but the cost and taxes are prohibitive anywhere close to boston, it would need to be need in mid NH to get land at a reasonable price or around leminster or orange MA, I bet where this is located land it super dirt cheep

This would be a sure fire hit in MA if someone would be willing to pull the trigger. Somewhere in the Sudbury, MA area where there is still a lot of land avaialble and close to Boston & the surrounding areas would be the perfect spot. Only problem is the land would cost you between 7 - 10 million for a 40 acre parcel.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure land is a lot cheaper there, but will the wealthy individuals from Boston and surrounding areas travel that far to go there? In Sudbury, you could get all the people from Boston, Newton, Weston, Wellesley, Brookline, Wayland, SHrewsbury, Northborough, Westborough, Southborough, Marlborough, Boylston, Grafton, Worcester, etc... I think these areas have all the $$$$$ needed to make a project like this a success. These people expect something like this to be nice and in a nice area. Kind of like a resort. I think Sudbury is the perfect place. Maybe someone should get in touch with Shaq. I hear he has been investing in the area. :)

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I go to that event every month. A lot of fun. The best part is the garages. By the way, Land is not cheap there at all.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a smart man. You'd have your garage and hang out at the same time, not sure I'd go home...............

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte