Marcus Dairy is NO MORE!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just drove past Marcus Dairy, or at least where it used to be! The building and diner are gone, knocked down to the ground. Its only a matter of time now before the brand new Whole Foods Supermarket is up and running in that spot.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can still cruise there....Whole Foods is like one big buffet anyway...we can eat our way through the store then drive off. :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner. Talk about closing Marcus Dairy started in 2008 but dragged on for a few years. I'd be surprised if cruise night was not resurrected someplace else considering the gathering of motorcycles (1,000+), let alone the cars, at Marcus during the summer months. I was really looking forward to another corvette hunt. Where's black mamba? :D

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true, I've heard talk about closing for years. They didn't close sooner because there still seemed to be some hope they could stay open...but I guess the offer was just too much from Whole Foods! Since I'm in the area, I'll keep my ears open for anything, but so far haven't heard a word.