>>>>>Mary in New Orleans...Viper High and Dry!!<<<<<

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all,

Chuck gave me a call Sunday morning and wanted a favor. He asked me to inform the Viper Nation and any of Mary (New Orleans Mary) friends that they ventured into her neighborhood and found the viper high and dry :2tu: :2tu: :usa: :headbang: . I think Chuck said he or she was driving it back to Tampa.

Anyways, that's very good news about Mary and her Viper..

Way to go Chuck!!

Sincerely,
Gerald :usa: :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Its great when fellow Viper owners can come to each other's rescue. Chuck is not only funny as hell, he's also obviously a great guy. I'm glad to hear Mary's Viper avoided becoming another New Orleans automobile tragedy

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary was visiting her daughter in Atlanta (driving her SRT-10), so she was high and dry too. Glad to hear her GTS is OK too... living on a street called "Stilt Street" that is truely amazing!

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My father and I help get Chuck and Mary and her viper tech through the checkpoints. We've helped a number of our friends get to their houses and vehicles, but this was the first time everything was perfect. It was a true relief.

Mary is lucky to have friends like Chuck---a real gentleman to drive all the way in from Tampa to help a friend.

Congrats Mary!!!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear! Thanks for the info.

As mentioned in another thread:
CHUCK is the MAN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery