MARYLAND/VIRGINIA "MERRY HISS-MAS" PARTY

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MARYLAND/VIRGINIA \"MERRY HISS-MAS\" PARTY

There are still tickets available for this event. Saturday December 20th at Loews Annapolis Hotel, 126 West Street, Annapolis MD.

Cocktails 6-7:30 PREMIUM level booze/wine/beer. Huge amounts of Hor D'oeuvres.

Dinner 7:30 The centerpiece of which will be Tenderloin Steaks cooked in roasts and carved to your pleasure at the buffet. With a penne pasta with shrimp, scallops and mussels in tarragon lobster sauce for the non red meat people.

Surprise after dinner speaker (he's well known here) who will have remarks (funny I'm sure) regarding Viper days, Speedchannel and other Viper topics.
Desserts and drinks til 12. Or whenever, I may have to bribe the bartenders again!

Guarded, NON VALET, roped off, covered, parking garage for the Snakes. Clear weather is predicted at this time.

All attendees will receive a special Viper party favor.

Good room rates and rooms still available at the hotel. The internet is the best place to make a reservation. The usual travel sites or www.loewshotels.com Or you can call the hotel directly at 410.263.7777 We have rented the Powerhouse, which is a three story building adjacent to the hotel and connected by a glass walkway. Your first sign that it will be an unusual evening will be the large flag hanging over the Powerhouse proclaiming it the "Snake Pit."

$30 per person for VCA members and their guests. VCA is subsidizing the difference.
$65 per person for non-VCA members (must be Viper owner) and their guests

Make checks PAYABLE to VCA VA/MD and send to...

Ron Hickey Pres VCA VA/MD
3033 Dashiel Road
Falls Church VA

If you have any questions please PM me or call me at 410.544.4760 Home
or 410.712.0770 work. Home email is [email protected]">[email protected]</a> at home or <a href="mailto:[email protected] at work.

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF COMING PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY ANY OF THE ABOVE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION AS I HAVE TO GIVE THE HOTEL A FINAL NUMBERS COMMITTMENT EARLY NEXT WEEK...

We did this last year and it was a great party for close to 100 people, we're looking forward to an even better time this year!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: MARYLAND/VIRGINIA \"MERRY HISS-MAS\" PARTY

We're in, wife and I, check etc to Ron. Weather looks great. 30s and clear.
Wake up Annapolis !

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: MARYLAND/VIRGINIA

I'm out. The car won't be ready in time and the menu just doesn't pique my fried chicken tastes. I hope everyone has a great time...

I guess I'll see everyone when the Robins come back to town...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Bonkers,

You shoulda gone, as there were killer hors - de - vozzz ( mozzarella sticks, spicy chicken legs, grilled veggies, etc. ) and the meal was spectacular ( penne pasta with crab and lobster, eye of round beef in a killer sauce, wonderful salad with special dressing , etc. ) and did I mention the deserts.....!!! Anyway , great party with over 65 Viperphiles in the old Annapolis Powerhouse.It has been made into a 3 story banquet and party area, and it was perfect for the Holiday Party. I would like to thank the VA/MD VCA for inviting me out to the balmy Maryland Coast ( 36 degrees on Saturday ), ha, for your Annual Event during the Season. Best of Wishes to all and I really enjoyed myself and you should all be glad to have such a strong, vibrant Viper Club.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: MARYLAND/VIRGINIA

To Ron, Lee and other organizers: Great party! We were pleased to make it this year. We look forward to the VA/MD region events in the coming year.

Bill P. - thanks very much for coming. The tape of you and Bob Woodhouse with the 04 SRT-10 was quite entertaining.

To all: Bill P. WILL fit in an SRT-10 trunk!

It was great to chat with you Saturday night and close down that bar. I'm impressed with your handling of the Jersey boatniks at the end of the table.

I'll be in touch regarding the racing school.

We do indeed have a great club chapter. Now I need to get the local VCA folks in the Tidewtater, VA, region to help me plan an event for the coming year...

Viperam

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lee, just wanted to say "thanks" for setting up a great party. The wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Bob & Marcy Liepelt