Maureens 10/19

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in joining myself, Python Pete and Gene for breakfast on Sunday at Maureens you are welcome. We are meeting at the usual south rest stop off the LIE at approx 8:15. After breakfast we are planning to hop on the parkway and go west to the Auto show at Nassau Coliseum which opens at 10:00 am. Parking lot is huge, we can park off by ourselves no problem. Weather is perfect (knock wood) so far.

:drive:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in joining myself, Python Pete and Gene for breakfast on Sunday at Maureens you are welcome. We are meeting at the usual south rest stop off the LIE at approx 8:15. After breakfast we are planning to hop on the parkway and go west to the Auto show at Nassau Coliseum which opens at 10:00 am. Parking lot is huge, we can park off by ourselves no problem. Weather is perfect (knock wood) so far.

Great idea! Pretty much a perfect day you've got lined up.

Sadly, I'm out in PA for the weekend and my car's up in Tatorville.

thanks for taking the fun right out of my family weekend! :D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did Pete finally get his car back? At this point I hope so.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he did, and we are all getting our first look at it.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon, I might join you guys for breakfast but taking the wife up to Irvington, NY for brunch to ck out a place for a event next year. Will post tomorrow if I can meet you guys. Adrian

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What did Pete do to his car and what is elpresidente doing to his car now?
I ahve my son's football game sunday at 10 I cant make this one,some one email Phil he's feeling a little left out these days

have fun
Russ

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon, I might join you guys for breakfast but taking the wife up to Irvington, NY for brunch to ck out a place for a event next year. Will post tomorrow if I can meet you guys. Adrian

That would be great Adrian.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
ViperJon
PythonPete
Gene
The Spirit
*** BLK
Chazz
Draco1
Rocky
Dimitrios ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect day...Sunny and cool....it's all good....

You must be registered for see images attach

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperJon, great cruise today and it was good seeing PythonPete and the rest of the gang. 8 to 9 vipers out at last minute not bad. Gene it was great meeting you and hope to see you out with us next year. It was really a great day :2tu: Adrian

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was GREAT being back cruising with Viper Nation. Awesome time today guys! The car show wasn't worth the $10 but the drive sure was. :drive:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a great day, perfect weather gotta love the cool fall air.
Maureen's is just the best breakfast to be had. Makes a good starting point for a cruise to anywhere on LI.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott, the car is as good as new! Hope to see you out soon. Can't wait to see your new monster!

Pete, don't forget to mention how the color is off a little bit :D....Scott, he tried to convince us the color was off :lmao: of couse the car is PERFECT

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes the colors might be a bit off, never the same factory paint. plus the title might say SALVAGE now. it will never be the same. i speak from experience thats why i had to dump it and sell my RT10 dirt cheap...it will NEVER be the same, and when selling it??? try to explain it to the new guy thats gonna buy it, yea paint is alittle off because???yeah

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can all view the car when you see me next. I have LOTS of miles to catch up on the season!

Wish I could make the fall cruise.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes the colors might be a bit off, never the same factory paint. plus the title might say SALVAGE now. it will never be the same. i speak from experience thats why i had to dump it and sell my RT10 dirt cheap...it will NEVER be the same, and when selling it??? try to explain it to the new guy thats gonna buy it, yea paint is alittle off because???yeah

Geez, thanks for the cheery post...:omg:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete dn't worry.I bet your car looks great. I know you didn't take your car like the other guy above me to Earl Shibes...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960