Max Care Extended Warranty

bbirch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Experienced Viper owners, this summer I bought a 2006 SRT 10 Coupe with 6,257 miles. The factory warranty expires next month, the car was well taken care of and had three minor warranty repairs before I took possesion. Based on your experience, is it a good idea to purchse the extended warranty? thanks in advance for your consideration.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would buy it, if only for resale. Call around our supporting dealers, as the price is very negotiable.

Bill

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The warranty on my 2006 expires on 24-Nov. I called Bill P. at Woodhouse this past week and purchased a 7/50 Maxcare, which will give me 4 additional years. I figured I'd rather have it and not need it than ...wish.... I had purchased it. I'm 54, this is the first extended warranty I've ever purchased on anything in my life.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are well worth it, reasonably priced considering what some repairs would cost. Need to do it before the original waranttee runs out. Buy from one of the supporting dodge dealers on the board, they can walk you through the various mileage and deducible options and fit the best one for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960