May 21, 2011- Winstar Trip planned

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Below is the event planned for May 21, 2011. We picked this date so as not to conflict with the Jefferson Run. If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or go to the Northtexasviperclub yahoo group and post there. I will do my best to answer any questions and if I can't answer it, I will find someone who can.

We’ll leave mid-morning on 5/21 and make the 1-1.5 hr drive up to Winstar, where we will have reserved parking and a block of rooms at the hotel (we have 9 rooms left). I’ve also reserved tickets (10 remaining) for the Bill Engvall show that evening. They also having their inaugural BBQ competition that weekend, so there will be plenty of fun to be had.
So, what do you need to do (you might want to act quick, because I have already been told we will sell out of tickets and rooms):
Tickets to the show: Go to http://www.northtexasviperclub.com/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?EventID=143697&mo=4 and sign-up and pre-pay for your ticket (the club has purchased Premium seating for the event). (no refund on the tickets, but we might be able to re-sell if you need to cancel)
Rooms: We have a $219 rate reserved, CVIPER is the group code, and you can cancel until the day before
We did this 2 years ago, we had some good gambling stories, a few inter-state police chases, so it should be fun we didn’t do a show, but this one should be a good one for us… I hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456