May be getting ready to move this thing or trade it.

OP
OP
S

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Attachments

• DSC02261.jpg
    DSC02261.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC02651.jpg
    DSC02651.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC02647.jpg
    DSC02647.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 112

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe I have not seen this around town. Around what price are you looking to get for it? I'm back in the market for another one but really wanting to get back to the RT/10. Best of luck with the sell!

OP
OP
S

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a pm

Can't believe I have not seen this around town. Around what price are you looking to get for it? I'm back in the market for another one but really wanting to get back to the RT/10. Best of luck with the sell!

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll start the bidding at $30 and a case of Shiner :)

Beautiful car-another time, and it would be in my garage.

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would make you an offer, but I don't think it would be a reasonable one. I sent you an email requesting info about it, but when you sent back what you were looking to get for it, it was just out of the range that I was looking to spend.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an interesting car to put a price on due to the high mileage. How much does high mileage affect an otherwise excellent build and great condition? I have never seen such a nice car with that mileage on it.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is an interesting car to put a price on due to the high mileage. How much does high mileage affect an otherwise excellent build and great condition? I have never seen such a nice car with that mileage on it.
Good point-the paint is in excellent condition. Have any panels been re-sprayed?

OP
OP
S

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point-the paint is in excellent condition. Have any panels been re-sprayed?

No paint work that I know of. The guy I got it from was OCD about stuff like that and knew how to tell anything that had been done (if the rivets were painted, etc, etc) This car is nicer than any viper I have owned, and 10 times nicer than the 36k mile car I just sold in June. It really is hard to believe how nice this car is. At this point the only thing with miles on it is the body.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No paint work that I know of. The guy I got it from was OCD about stuff like that and knew how to tell anything that had been done (if the rivets were painted, etc, etc) This car is nicer than any viper I have owned, and 10 times nicer than the 36k mile car I just sold in June. It really is hard to believe how nice this car is. At this point the only thing with miles on it is the body.

Before you sell, why don't you give me back or pay for the rear end that you got from me.:mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang