McViper is sold.......and crashed...........

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I missed this thread somehow. Congrats on selling the car, but ***** it's already been wrecked! Atleast the value of my car went up another $100 when he wiped out. That currently puts my value at $12,600 :D Have you heard back from the guy? Is it a total? Was he covered by insurance? I could use his glovebox door if he's looking to part the car out.

Chad: He has a buddy who is going to fix it for him; apparantly, he is getting most of his parts through X2 rebuilders, probably at least a nose, radiator, rims, etc., however he said the hood is repairable, so that will save him some big $$$$; so for $25K, and about $7K in repairs, he should be back on the road; hopefully no frame damage......

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, just like the title says; I sold her this past Saturday morning (for $25K as a reference if anyone is interested), and they guy flew in to PA from NC and drove it back Saturday afternoon with no problems. Unfortunatly, he called me this morning, and said he was driving to work, and he had a blow-out at about 40 mph, and went off the road and damaged the front end; he's not sure of the extent of the damage yet, although he indicated he didn't call his insurance company to add the car on. That could be an expensive mistake, however I'll keep everyone posted as to the outcome. In the meantime, I will give him Jon B's number to see if they can hook up and do business, as he said the rim is bent, probably from the pothole that caused the blowout, so I'm sure he'll need at least 1 yellow rim, and at least the front bumper, headlight, and possible hood. Not a good weekend for the poor 'ole gal..........:omg:

...in Indiana it is automatically covered for 30 days

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, ***** to hear Chris. That was one beautiful car you had there! I took these last year.

You must be registered for see images attach

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960