MCVO Holiday Event December 8th.

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our annual holiday party will be on December 8th at the Edsel Ford House. You can now use PayPal to sign up and pay for the event. Check the website for details. MCVO Home

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could only figure out a reasonable way to get from Detroit to Lambeau field the next day for the Packers game (seats on the 50--12 rows up)....we would be there ;)

Have fun

Steve

OP
OP
Z

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deadline has been extended to the 29th. If you are thinking of joining us you need to sign up NOW. Check the webpage to sign up. MCVO Home.

Jess & Maureen

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Maureen, Jess,

Just a quick note to say thanks for organizing a great holiday event. The Ford mansion was an excellant choice and Jeannine and I had a really nice time. This has been a fun year for our club.

ZT

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maureen, Jess,

Just a quick note to say thanks for organizing a great holiday event. The Ford mansion was an excellant choice and Jeannine and I had a really nice time. This has been a fun year for our club.

ZT
I'll be the first to second that! It was a great evening, well worth the drive up from Ohio. :2tu:

viper77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Maureen & Jess, another GREAT event!!!!!!!!!:rolaugh: Great to see everyone, so boring up hear.:( Nothing but snow. Hope everyone had a safe trip home. We missed the ice, so all clear here. Smog Dog, hope your trip went well. Looked like you were heading right into it.
See you all in February:D
Frank & KIm:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang