Meguiar's Viper Detail Day! March 4, 2006

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meguiar\'s Viper Detail Day! March 4, 2006

Wow, we got lucky! They had a car club cancel! The next date was after the summer! Hope to see you there. The goodie bag is awesome! This event is open to any Viper Club member anywhere, not just the SoCal club. Meguiar's has had people fly in from as far away as New York to attend!

Club Members,

On Saturday March 4th, Meguiar's would like to invite any Viper owner and guest to participate in a Viper Detail Day! Be prepared and dressed to get your hands dirty! Two years ago we had 30 cars show up! If you want to make it a very full day, we could meet at Crystal Cove Car Show at 7 am. Best part is everything is FREE! YOU MUST SIGN UP AT THE LINK BELOW!

Classes Size Limitations: 30 People - This is due to limited space in the classroom. If this class is not full by the Monday prior to the event non-club members will be allowed to sign up and attend.

It is important that we have an accurate head count to order pizza, refreshments, and Meguiar's gift bags. Only attendees that have signed up will receive a Meguiar's gift bag with Meguiar's products, samples and catalogs.

Your are encouraged to check your e-mail and the sign-up list the evening and/or morning prior to the event for any notifications or cancellations. We have only canceled one class in our history and it was due to an emergency.

Schedule:

8:00 am to 8:30 am Coffee and pastries served.

8:30 am to 11:00 am - In-depth presentation covering the history of Meguiar's, Consumer and Professional Product Lines and the Meguiar's 5-Step Paint Care Cycle .

11:00 am to 11:30 am - Question & Answer time.

11:30 am to 12:00 noon - Surface evaluation of attendees cars to discuss the owners current car care program.

12:00 noon to 12:30 pm - Lunch - Awesome Pizza and Cold Refreshments will be provided.

12:30 pm to 3:00 pm - Product demonstrations with a focus on using proper technique for applying products by hand and with the G-100 Dual Action Polisher.

3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - Open Garage for testing and trying out Meguiar's products on attendees cars with instruction and guidance from Meguiar's Training Instructors.

The afternoon portion of the event is a hands-on experience and attendees are encouraged to put on a Meguiar's smock and get involved. Learning is best done by participating, not watching from the sidelines.

YOU MUST GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK AND REGISTER TO SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT!

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11103

Here is the link to the event, two years ago!

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=a95e33e9f6b3ae012024fa07f63ffce2&threadid=642&highlight=viper+detail+day

Any additional questions, the point person will be.

David Kuzmiak
[email protected]

4162700_BarryInterview2-med.jpg

4162OwnerRemovingScratch1.jpg

4162TrainingRoom.jpg

4162PizzaAtMeguiars.jpg

4162PCCFullClass_jpg_JPG-med.jpg

4162lessononpcwith83.jpg

4162SFerarriOwnerbuffing1-med.jpg

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Meguiar\'s Viper Detail Day! March 4, 2006

I have signed up. I am also interested in going to Crystal Cove first.
Thanks newportviper! Trinh

OP
OP
N

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm in :shocked:

Hey Dave, are we going to Crystal Cove first? That would be cool :2tu:

Of course! Just make sure you show up early! If you aren't in line by 6:35 you won't get a spot!

I took the car in for service, the dealer thought it would be nice to "detail" it for me. Why do the have to use the towels with sandpaper in them? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :buttkick:

Now my 95% swirl free finish looks like:

416IMG_2079-med.JPG

416IMG_2084-med.JPG

So, if you have some dealer installed swirls come on down to Meguiars and we will take care of it!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I just notified Mequiars about possibly coming to Indy. I'm sure I can get many of the IN/KY/Midwest members to attend. My garage king (no queenie here) can use some more pampering. I'll post if I get a response.

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in :shocked:

Hey Dave, are we going to Crystal Cove first? That would be cool :2tu:

Of course! Just make sure you show up early! If you aren't in line by 6:35 you won't get a spot!

I took the car in for service, the dealer thought it would be nice to "detail" it for me. Why do the have to use the towels with sandpaper in them? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :buttkick:

Now my 95% swirl free finish looks like:

416IMG_2079-med.JPG

416IMG_2084-med.JPG

So, if you have some dealer installed swirls come on down to Meguiars and we will take care of it!