Member only progress / plans???

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember a while back that a VCA members only section was being looked at. Is this still in the plan?

It appears that most (if not all) forums are being overrun with non-Viper owners, trolls, children, 47,000 questions about 19", 20" 36" wheels, and the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN... not to mention "I hate the new car", and "Ode to the Supra"...

While its nice for all to feel welcome here as long as they keep it clean, I'd like to see an area where VCA members can gather and share ideas without having to **** through the garbage, and listen to non-owners chime in on everything from adjusting your throttle cables to what their <insert import here> car did on the dyno. Other areas can be open to new folks to ask the questions and off topic can be off topic, but this is getting BAD.

Check out the the turbodieselregister.com - they make you spend $35 before you can post ANYWHERE, a bit extreme and unwelcoming, but you know what? The amount of crapola that you have to **** through is minimal...

Sorry - just a little frustrated at the board participants lately - noticing the numbers of members vs. guests is a little discouraging, too.

Sigh.....
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960