Member's Only Area of the Website? Where?

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Member\'s Only Area of the Website? Where?

Several times Ive seen a "Members Only" area of the website referenced. I dont see it anywhere. Am I missing something? How do I get there?

Thanks,

Flash

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Member\'s Only Area of the Website? Where?

This section is under the: "General Viper Discussion" part of the site which is the first set of links on this site (RT/GTS, SRT10, General Viper, Events etc.)Contact Jay or Vipermed for help with that. Mine never showed up and I contacted them and they fixed it. I see you are a VCA member so you should be able to see it once they are done.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's the last forum under the first section. And your account is set up correctly as a VCA member so you must not be logged in when looking for it. It will not show up unless you are logged in. If when you log in it takes you to your home page, click on main index, that will finish your login and take you to the forums where you will be logged in. It should say...................."Welcome Flash" logout" at the top of the page.
ALSO Vipermad, or Vipermed as 355 called him is no longer an admin so it is me that folks should come to to get this forum turned on if they are VCA.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Several times Ive seen a "Members Only" area of the website referenced. I dont see it anywhere. Am I missing something? How do I get there?
Thanks, Flash

Flash.......... maybe if you were a better, er, um DETECTIVE?!?!

Its complicated to keep riff-raff dues dogers (DODGErs?) in the dark, along with computer geezer dues payers ... like me

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whaddya mean "Computer Geezers'" like you? It's been several months now since you have forgotten your password! God, I hope nothin' breaks this weekend thereby causing me to have to call on Monday after taking that shot! I be toast for sure! :eek: