Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is to all of our Viper friends ( New & Old) from the Western :can1: VCA that we met on our runs to Harrison Hot Springs and Kelowna, and of course to the rest of the Viper Nation. Cindy & Myself wish you and your families a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Hopefully you all will get some great Viper Goodies!!!!!!! Hopefully all your Viper Wishes will come True.:D:D

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same to the both of you from our family.And we would also like to wish a great holiday season and a wonderful new year with good times and great memories to each and every one of you all.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And a very Merry Christmas to all in the Viper Nation from HRSSSSS and HSSSSSS.:santa4::santa3::santa3::santa3:

And a Happy New Year. May the rest of your dreams come true. :present: :hug:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wishing great holidays to YOU and YOURS.

Early xmas present I bought myself an Arctic Cat M1000. Daughter bought herself a 2005 modified M7 Arctic Cat. (M means Mountain Cat). Best presents are the ones you buy for yourself!

You must be registered for see images

... and daughter on my sled - because we didn't collect hers (13 hr trip) from Vanderhoof until Boxing Day. Although this isn't Viper fun, it is Father/daughter stuff :) :)

You must be registered for see images

Post pics of your Xmas presents!

Ted