Merry Christmas

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of our Viper friends, Hopefully the Mopar Gods brought everything you Wanted and Wished for. We did as we got moved into our new home and Man Cave (Pics Later when organized) :D:D

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of our Viper friends, Hopefully the Mopar Gods brought everything you Wanted and Wished for. We did as we got moved into our new home and Man Cave (Pics Later when organized) :D:D

Congratulations and a very merry Christmas to you, Cindy and yours on this momentive occasion. I know what you went through to get into your Mopar museum with a house attached.:2tu:
And a very merry Christmas to all the VCA nation as well. Hoping today brings family together for a lasting closeness.
It is very special to me as a close buddy and his family became closer yesterday and will be spending Christmas as a unit instead of separate.
Merry Christmas to all and may the joy of this season continue throughout the coming years.

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello to all my fellow Viperholics;

We were in Alberta visiting our daughter and family for Christmas and were fortunate enough to meet up with Grant and Cindy and Ron aka HSSSSSS for a delightful evening in the Man Cave. The cars are moved in and well worth a visit. Grant has spent a tremendoius amout of time devoted to restoring some very special Mopar classics.

We also had the opportunity to discuss some of the plans for the Western Canada Regions events for 2012; the upcoming year is going to be another very interesting and diverse Viper Season; with a number of unique events; something for everyone; inclusive of a special weekend for the Viper Gals who would like to enjoy a luxurious World Class european spa treatment!! while the boys are out playing on the track; details to follow!!

We also discussed the New York International Auto Show in April and the probability of having a good contingent of WC members attend the event to see the new Generation 5 Viper Premier Showing.

I will keep everyone informed on the specifics as they become available; I will be attending the annual President's meeting in January at which time details of the upcoming VOI 12 will also be released.

All the best for a healthy and prosperous 2012.

Cheers,

Jim