Miata Viper --too Funny

outtahand

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What some people do for attention. Very creative. It makes the Miata look better Ill say that. I just wish he used something else to model after.:crazy2:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually had a guy follow me into a gas station because he and his wife were arguing if my red RT/10 was a miata. I told her it wasnt, and that it was a viper and he looked at her and said, "SEE!, TOLD YOU!" with the smuggest grin imaginable.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats too funny...

Did I mention my Grandmother is going to be buying a miata.....
LOL

Joe

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What some people do for attention. Very creative. It makes the Miata look better Ill say that. I just wish he used something else to model after.:crazy2:

I've seen that car in person. Its painted the same sapphire that Dodge painted some of the Vipers. Funny thing is, the owner is a doctor, and I'm sure he could afford a real Viper

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen that car in person. Its painted the same sapphire that Dodge painted some of the Vipers. Funny thing is, the owner is a doctor, and I'm sure he could afford a real Viper

Talk about irony. Looking at the work done to it, I am sure he could. I honestly think it looks pretty neat.

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see this car all the time as "it" lives a couple of miles from me and we seem to be on the same morning drive schedule. I have talked to him a couple of times at the traffic light while in my Viper and he is pretty cool. It is a fun little car and he is certainly not a wantabee. Anyone who can spend the money to customize a Miata can certainly afford even a used Viper. I don't know if you guys have checked lately but a used Viper can be pretty inexpensive! Likely cheaper than a customized Miata with supercharger, bodywork, and paint...

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the rear pic...does it mean to say "supercharged" . If i drove up beside him in my viper I would ask him "you have to be kidding right"

What a joke:smirk:

He could call his wanna be a "poor mans viper"

V

Venomiss

To mimic someone is the highest form of flattery.
He did pick good colors at least.;)

a66cobra1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only good Miata is one that has been run under by an oversized monster truck.

Anyone realize the "tag" that is applied to a Miata owner...? Yep, the rumor has it that they, the male drivers, play for the other team.

V

Venomiss

The only good Miata is one that has been run under by an oversized monster truck.

Anyone realize the "tag" that is applied to a Miata owner...? Yep, the rumor has it that they, the male drivers, play for the other team.

Evidently you haven't been around many Vipers in the community.:smirk:
Personally who cares what owners ****** preference is? To each his own and please keep the personal comments out of this.
This thread was about a car-that looked like a Viper. Let's keep it that way.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To mimic someone is the highest form of flattery.
He did pick good colors at least.;)

I agree. Even with the colors...this will fool SOME people anyway...and yes, please let's leave out any ****** preferences...that is inappropriate here...we talk CARS please,
a66cobra1. Also any preferences people have for OTHER cars other than Vipers, *gasp*, yes there ARE other cars other than Vipers (though this IS the Viper forum, and that WAS Viper-related-kindof)!!!! To each their own....juli

Bluvenm97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Strangely it actually resembles a viper quite a bit, if not a severely emasculated one..

Remember those "monster miatas" that some aftermarket company was doing? They would shoehorn in a 5.0 out of a donor mustang, and pop in some other suspension mods for the added weight... I used to think that was kind of cool, of course, I was like 19 then...;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960