Michigan people! Anyone going to the woodward event this thursday?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wait till Thursday? I'll be out during the week too. I think it's better before it gets too jammed up.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I will be there. Nice to meet you Tuesday Darko.

Not sure about the 100 cars. There are 68 people and 35 cars registered as of today. People need to sign up!

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wait till Thursday? I'll be out during the week too. I think it's better before it gets too jammed up.
i live right down the street from woodward and am going to be there everynight. The viper event is on thursday so i just figured i'd ask if anyone else is going.

if anyone wants to meet up and cruise any night get a hold of me. I got a stock looking Silver 98 GTS with license plate "DARKO"

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, I will be there. Nice to meet you Tuesday Darko.

Not sure about the 100 cars. There are 68 people and 35 cars registered as of today. People need to sign up!
whoops, i thought there was going to be more. Should definately be a great time though. When do you think you were going to head out?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whoops, i thought there was going to be more. Should definately be a great time though. When do you think you were going to head out?
There probably will be. Bruce (who you also met that night) is more plugged in to participation as he recieves all the reservations. It is a lot of people and cars either way. And as you now Woodward is filled will cars!

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use to go to the Woodward Cruse when I live in Michigan. It's about a 1,200 mile drive for me now. Always fun with a lot of great cars.

OP
OP
D

darkostoj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well just got back in from tonight. Went down to the street races in pontiac....makes me want to make my car a lot faster!!!

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make it down there

You must be registered for see images attach

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well just got back in from tonight. Went down to the street races in pontiac....makes me want to make my car a lot faster!!!

Yeah, Pontiac is the only place not crawling with cops. There's a plus side and minus side to that though.... :D

I was out too but didn't stay very long.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was in Pontiac a couple years ago for Dream Cruise and it stated getting out of control at stop lights. People where pouring bleach on the ground to encourage burnouts, several of the cars doing burnouts broke the back end loose, it still amazes me that nobody got hurt. Pontiac definatly lets the people have fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4