Microfiber Sale

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't swear for the quality, but the towels I've bought from them are reasonably nice. For the price, they're good even for secondary use.

Anyway, here's the link to their sale. Hard to beat these prices!

All Purpose Cloths

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack has em in 3 packs, SSG, Viper Violet, B5-Blue, Race Yellow.

Free with purchase !

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Costco has the best deal on microfiber cloths. You get a pack of 36 for something like $10 or $15. I never use the same ones on the Viper more than once. After that I wash them and use them on my truck etc. My wife hates them because there is always 10 to 20 of them in the wash at any given time.:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Costco has the best deal on microfiber cloths. You get a pack of 36 for something like $10 or $15. I never use the same ones on the Viper more than once. After that I wash them and use them on my truck etc. My wife hates them because there is always 10 to 20 of them in the wash at any given time.:D

HAH...There are literally dozens of those yellow Costco micro fiber clothes around my house. I've been using Micro fiber clothes from Griot's for years because it is the plushest and softest microfiber I've seen. The Costco towels are just as good but you do need to change them frequently. They have less plush so they'll quickly fill up with dirt as you're detailing. I generally go through 2-3 per panel but at 36 per bag I never seem to run out. I'll give Scott's a try and round out my microfiber towel collection.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BJ's here has 23.5" x 40" ones. 2 pack for $9.99

I use these and their smaller ones on my black cars and trucks and they work just great. Get a little dirty and I wash them. After one wash they get used for door jambs and under the hood, etc. After that, wheel wells, then greasy hands. Then garbage.

I like them so much I have about 300 smaller ones and 50 larger. I got the smaller ones, 25 pack at $7 with a rebate. The larger were $9.99 for 2, unless on sale at 2 pack for $7

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960