Mineral grey / silver strips: pics needed.

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone have good pics of a 2009 ACR in "Mineral" grey with silver stripes. IS mineral grey even a Viper color? I am looking at a car in this combo but the pics the dealer has are not very clear.

If anyone has seen this combo in person let me knwo what you think, does it stand out at all or is more subtle.

UPdate: its Graphite with dual silver stripes..... Ill still take a couple pics if anyone has this combo.

Thanks
MB

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I did.

I was hoping nobody saw that. But I can say that I like this combo so much that I just purchased the same thing today.

My new ACR will be in my shop Tuesday.

MB

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did.

I was hoping nobody saw that. But I can say that I like this combo so much that I just purchased the same thing today.

My new ACR will be in my shop Tuesday.

MB

Doesn't take you long to make a decision and commit does it !!!

It seems like I take weeks or months. I think that it wouldn't be any different, no matter what my financial situation was. (Well, maybe not.)

We know that you will soon be having fun with your new toy !

OP
OP
M

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I am looking forward to getting this one home so I can make it mine with a few little additions.

MB

OP
OP
M

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Better upgrade you membership too. That is a great mod.

Bruce

I tried a while back with no luck........ Im a little slow i guess. If you don't mind, point me in the right direction please.

MB

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your Viper and be sure to look at the venom option too when joining.

Might be worth it if you are planning on VOI11 with the new ride.